Mafia Xenoblade Chronicles Mafia-Endgame

Okay I'll join if someone can make a tag about me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I guess my body is really feeling it.

/in

did toad post the " don't drink and mafia " tag bc i swear he did. poor babu.

I believe that's all the players needed! But just in case anyone else wants to play, I'll close sign ups tomorrow at 6pm est. game will start tomorrow at 8pm.

So I got very busy but now that the issue has been taken care of, may I join back in? /in

if not just leave me as a replacement

I believe that's all the players needed! But just in case anyone else wants to play, I'll close sign ups tomorrow at 6pm est. game will start tomorrow at 8pm.

You may want to end deadline a tonight actually, last minute signups can be a pain in the ass when you're hosting, especially when you have the rolelist all set up to where you need to RNG it all again.

So I got very busy but now that the issue has been taken care of, may I join back in? /in

if not just leave me as a replacement

Yeah you're in. Finishing some last minute touches, may start game earlier if I can

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sign-ups are now closed. You may still pm me for obs or replacements, working on sending roles tonight.

You must respond to the pm once you get your role, thank you.

Ahhh I am so nervousited, i cant wait to play again, which to odd but what ever :p

damn daniel, back at it again with taking a while to get our roles to us

also just a reccomendation to some people

Please don't out people who you think are blue. Just don't do it. I'm serious. Please.

Back