W'sup!

Coexist

Local Native
Bells
hey guys, new here (obviously). just wanted to give a little introduction in hopes of making some new friends or y'know, just to show my presence here before posting.
my name's Victor and I'm 20, currently playing the heck out of New Leaf, absolutely LOVE it, probably my favourite Animal Crossing game. I've played the Animal Crossing for the Gamecube and had Wild World as well, never bought City Folk because I heard it wasn't as good as the previous two, but that's another discussion for another time.
anyway, I've had New Leaf for maybe 2 weeks now, it's great, making my way in the world and as a mayor.
I could go on and on but I'm not gonna bore you, just glad to be apart of these forums.

Heyaz Coexist, and welcome! Yeah CF was what put me off of AC for a bit, having played and loved the original. I skipped WW (may go back and try it now), but was siren-called by NL and am SO glad.

thanks all of you! pretty sure this forum will be awesome with all the friendly people. c:

now I'm kinda glad I skipped CF after hearing that from you guys too, haha.
Wild World was great, Batossi, you should go and try it! but I'd still have to say New Leaf is a ton better, my favourite Animal Crossing title yet. :3

Back