• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just speechless. I didn't even think results would be posted until tonight.

How embarrassing. I thought I finally got it right.

Tom and everyone else, I'm so sorry

Only good thing that comes out of this;
-Tom didn't shoot me, so Toads is obvious Serial Killer at this point lmao
-Tomorrow is LYLO so I'm hoping Toads will kill Waffles
-Tom's town so I'mma say that Kat's the godfather, doubt it's Tina/Dolby

Just angry we could've a) moved the lynch onto Waffles, one of your scumreads, and b) shot someone

UGHHHHH
If Toads is SK and DOESNT shoot maf tonight the only way we can likely get kills down is lynching him

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually, kinda think vanessa makes more sense in place of Sensai, though Bianca is also a candidate

If Toads is SK and DOESNT shoot maf tonight the only way we can likely get kills down is lynching him
We're at 16/20, so 3 town kills = 4 vs 1 vs 8 then 3 more town kills and GG. Easily a mafia win if Toads doesn't kill Waffles

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I don't have high hopes of Ryumia sticking it through, could we get Kirby in if possible pls.

Tom scumread Waffle, Bianca, Kat (partially town), F11 and myself. I'm putting it out there I am not mafia. Believe it if you will, mafia know exactly who is town and who isn't.

It would be a wise idea to look into Waffle, Bianca, F11 and maybe Kat.

mfw i spend a day at a hospital catching up on **** and i come back and my dad is dead. ****ing hell.
dad y the **** didnt you leave a WILL.

one shot vig, no will, does that mean toad is a dirty liar and is an sk after all?
i mean, claiming TP suvivor as an sk is pretty damn sneeky if you ask me, risky but not impossible.

mfw i spend a day at a hospital catching up on **** and i come back and my dad is dead. ****ing hell.
dad y the **** didnt you leave a WILL.

one shot vig, no will, does that mean toad is a dirty liar and is an sk after all?
i mean, claiming TP suvivor as an sk is pretty damn sneeky if you ask me, risky but not impossible.

**** I read that and thought your real dad had died.

Why does Kat have third party potential? IMO, if she?s benign she would have claimed already, and if hostile theoretically, she would have killed Glow from the people who died last night, and I don?t think maf killed Chick/Heyden

I haven't really considered in-game ramifications if it were the case. It's more of a town lean, but something about her playstyle seems like she doesn't actually have any strong urge to catch scum. I feel like she might have some kind of different win condition which is why I put third party potential. Definitely not one of my stronger reads though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Trundle you mentioned 4 mafia suspects - have you thought of if they'd work as a team or is that more of an individual impression?

Also, mind elaborating on Kermit and Tae?

I have for a few of them - while I still haven't clarified why I think Waffles and Tom would be such a good combo right now, I do think they are interacting outside the thread. I also think Ryumia is/was having posts written for them (or at least guided). Not explicitly copy paste. Sensai has also been pretty opposed to many town-oriented thoughts so far. I'll elaborate on Kermit and Tae in a bit.

- - - Post Merge - - -

But what if he doesn't flip maf? Thats a wasted vote for the day like D1. If we carry on lynching the wrong people then we end on a losing streak

hoo boy you don't say, who would have thought there's a chance of mislynching in this game?

i'm dumb pls, but without a will can we tell if trento had shot at all?
i'm trying to set **** up in my head about the kills + the amount of people and what the odds are of having two third party roles in this size of a game but i have like, little to no real solid experience with game set ups and how balancing takes place.

i'm dumb pls, but without a will can we tell if trento had shot at all?
i'm trying to set **** up in my head about the kills + the amount of people and what the odds are of having two third party roles in this size of a game but i have like, little to no real solid experience with game set ups and how balancing takes place.

He didn't believe Heyden being shot by a vig, so I think it is safe to say he didn't shoot.

Regardless of me being a SK, which I'm not! You guys need to lynch mafia tomorrow not a TP, so I suggest you focus on that.

I would love to kill mafia for you tonight I really would, but like I have zero power.

Could you elaborate a little on your Kermit, Bianca, Tae, and F11 leans please? Short answers would be fine.

I'm finding Tae and F11 hard to read and worried about Kermit and Bianca, so I'd like to hear your opinion.

Kermit - This is more or less a gut feeling based on the little Kermit has supplied so far. I'm not confident in this read and I could definitely be way off. She made a short post earlier today that had a town vibe to it and I saw no red flags.

Bianca - I honestly think Bianca can get super fixated on one small thing and latch onto it. Her mafia behavior is less push more coast (from what I've seen so far) so I believe her whole Ryumia + Trundle thing is entirely noob town.

Tae - While Tae has largely went AFK due to being busy, the posts he made N1 were pretty solid overall. Interrogation and good reads in my opinion, regardless of whether I agreed with them. I see little reason to scum read but again, I could be wrong.

f11 - This is a hard one because Crys always play low activity, especially when she is uninterested in a game. If I had to call it out I would say it's just a boredom game for her. She would probably be keeping her guard up right now if she was mafia.

Is there any particular reason why you're uncertain about Sensai being mafia?

It's mostly because I can never read Sensai very well. His posts are bland and annoy me. However, his posts in the last 24 hours have annoyed me much more than they usually do. I have no idea why he's pushing off your lynch so hard. He seems to be depraved of logic atm. Not sure if noob town or mafia.

Regardless of me being a SK, which I'm not! You guys need to lynch mafia tomorrow not a TP, so I suggest you focus on that.

I would love to kill mafia for you tonight I really would, but like I have zero power.
Toads please I beg you, kill Waffles. It's the only way even you'll have a chance, which is slim unless there's some loophole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back