• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Tommo's reads
> Regarding your scum/town lean on me (lol), you mentioned that you have a bad feeling about me yet my play is similar to past games as town. If I recall correctly, you don't find my play to be a scummy playstyle (like Heyden), so why the bad feeling? If you want a scum game though, [x] is my most recent scumgame.
> Why the nullread on Panda? The description makes it sound like you scumread her more
Hi yes I do and still have a bad feeling with you because I feel like you're holding back in regards to everything. The thing that kept bugging me to was the fact that you were kind of focused on the banter I had with Panda and then wrote it off as scum v scum but walked that back. I feel like you'd be smart enough to see through that exchange rather than say it's manufactured and that both are scum. I don't think I have the time to devlve into your scum game though, but this link will be helpful should Jacob mislynch me.

Null read on Panda because I don't know for sure. I really really want to share a theory, but I don't think it would be viewed as townish behavior and given how poorly I'm doing I'd rather not dig a deeper grave. Truthfully I probably do scumread her more than anything and she should need to be lynched, I would prefer to be the one dropping the hammer.

Key: [Town Lean] [Mafia Lean] [Third-Party Potential] [Unsure]
[&] - Pro-lynch for this user
[%] - Anti-lynch for this user

SensaiGallade [Mafia Lean] [Unsure]
VanessaMay18 [Town Lean]
Dolby [Town Lean] [%]
Toadsworthy [Third-Party Potential] [%]
KermitTea [Town Lean]
Biancasbotique [Town Lean] [Unsure] [%]
ITookYourWaffles [Mafia Lean] [&]
Tom [Mafia Lean] [&]
Tae [Town Lean]
Heyden [Town Lean]
Tina [Unsure] [%]
Arstotzkan [Town Lean] [Third-Party Potential]
Jacob [Town Lean] [%]
Ryumia [Mafia Lean] [&]
PandaDarling [Town Lean]
F11 [Town Lean] [Unsure]

I can provide answers on any of these reads if anyone had questions. I suppose I haven't even mentioned most of these people so far so this might help clear up where I'm standing right now.
Is there any particular reason why you're uncertain about Sensai being mafia?

I say tom should be lynched... waffles isn't even pushing for tom. If he is trying to deflect off his scummate then idgaf because both are scum. I led the waffles lynch but like why are you listening to me I'm frequently wrong.
wtf stick to your case ya numpty why make a big post and then walk it back

But Tina used AtE in D1 and she wasnt lynched. Why would the same apply to Tom when Tina is known for it, specifically when she was mafia in BOTW while Tom who isnt known for it is a primary lynch candidate

Not all AtE is bad AtE, I'm pretty sure Rosie the Roseblocker can attest to that.

Yes, but the difference between Tina's AtE is that she used it during a back and forth with another person. She wasn't as pressured as Tom was in her situation, her AtE stemmed from a different reason in my eyes than where Tom's came out from.
Not all AtE is bad, but when you demonstrate it when you're the top lynch candidate, which I don't think Tina was, it's so much more telling.

Yes, but the difference between Tina's AtE is that she used it during a back and forth with another person. She wasn't as pressured as Tom was in her situation, her AtE stemmed from a different reason in my eyes than where Tom's came out from.
Not all AtE is bad, but when you demonstrate it when you're the top lynch candidate, which I don't think Tina was, it's so much more telling.

Then let's end it ya, I'm not gonna grovel more.

@Tom I haven't entirely written that off as not scum v scum, I still believe it could be but A. Panda's dropped for sus for me, she used to be almost on par w/ my sus on you and B. It's not my main reason for sussing you anymore. That convo certainly didnt feel natural though

She was pressured when she had people harassing her because of her inactivity at the beginning of D1. She was fairly scumread in D1.

Ok, does anybody seriously think that Tom would SR multiple members of his scumteam D2, including a hard tunnel who was up for lynch on D1? At least one of Sensai/waffles is town if he’s maf since everyone seems to think all three are scum right now

Then let's end it ya, I'm not gonna grovel more.

Separating game!Tom from real!Tom is difficult when you say things like this.

If you were to be lynched today, what would you want us to know before you died? Like brutally honest thoughts.

She was pressured when she had people harassing her because of her inactivity at the beginning of D1. She was fairly scumread in D1.

Think you're misremembering. When I yelled at Trundle he was the only one speaking about me. Everyone scum-read me based on how I reacted to him. Which I think is Jacob's point.

Separating game!Tom from real!Tom is difficult when you say things like this.

If you were to be lynched today, what would you want us to know before you died? Like brutally honest thoughts.

I would just focus on who townread me starting D2. Also would focus on just lynching scum, not the Game of Thrones we've got going. Still don't think Heyden was a vig shot. Either way, I'm gonna pop on The Adventure Zone and chill out in obs.

I would just focus on who townread me starting D2. Also would focus on just lynching scum, not the Game of Thrones we've got going. Still don't think Heyden was a vig shot. Either way, I'm gonna pop on The Adventure Zone and chill out in obs.

Can't you give us names or something? There must be something on your mind. Help us?

Ok. In that case, I'm putting down the vote on Tom. It's fingers crossed from here, and I can just stop worrying about it while trying to enjoy the art show.

Thanks everyone for bearing with me as your relatively slow King

I mean I'm scumreading Kat, Sensai, Bianca and Waffles, I'm not sure what all you're looking for. My reads are ass, my mind is clear, vote Tomkip.

Lynch Tom for quoting that UKIP video he knows I hate.

ANYTHING, really. For someone who might be going down your posts don't indicate any urge to help town. And if you're town don't die with thoughts that might help us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back