Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think you're misremembering. When I yelled at Trundle he was the only one speaking about me. Everyone scum-read me based on how I reacted to him. Which I think is Jacob's point.

In that case, wasn't Tom's post in response to Dolby when he called one of Tom's posts ironic? Consequently, people began to scumread Tom harder and is now up for lynch.

Night 2

No flavour since I'm not at home, sorry friends :(

Tom was Montu, the God of War (1-Shot Vigilante)

You are Montu, the god of War. You have been around for centuries, well known for your tenacity as the war god. Hell, when you're angered your head turns into a raging bull! As of late, you've been craving for something to happen, as you want for nothing more than to cause violence among someone; or something.

You are a 1-Shot Vigilante. At night, you may PM me one target. If your action is successful, then you will kill the player you targeted. Bewarned; You may only do this once for the entire game. You may be king.

Wincondition: rid the town of all hostile non-town players.
You win once all threats to town have been eliminated.

Tom said:
I am the 1 Shot Vigilante assuming there isn’t someone who can scrub or change wills. For N1 I did not shoot anyone against my better judgement.

24 hours to send in all actions.

Sdl5miJ.gif

Thor was cool and definitely a better way to spend like two hours

WHY DIDN'T TOM CLAIM

town's ****ed with no night kill oh my god

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tom you could've just said you were blue or ANYTHING, that was pretty lame of you considering we could've lynched scum honestly. A tad angry rn

Crap. GDI Tom.

Tom said though that he didn't think vig shot Heyden. He was a vig (one or multiple?) so we know he didn't shoot Heyden at least. Right?

So maybe we need to re-address the thought of an SK. Another vig may be possible but I'm not sure if it's likely.

Crap. GDI Tom.

Tom said though that he didn't think vig shot Heyden. He was a vig (one or multiple?) so we know he didn't shoot Heyden at least. Right?

So maybe we need to re-address the thought of an SK. Another vig may be possible but I'm not sure if it's likely.

So if he though vig didn't shoot Heyden but Heyden said he was, does that mean Tom shot either Glow or Chick N1 and Maf went for the other and Heyden, however Heyden was protected?

- - - Post Merge - - -

But Tom was town?

Sorry thats what I meant

Whattheabsoule****tomPLEASE

Back to the drawing board, apparently. Gonna definitely ISO everyone soonish, most of my scumteams I was speculating on was based on Tom so ****ING RIP THAT

Only good thing that comes out of this;
-Tom didn't shoot me, so Toads is obvious Serial Killer at this point lmao
-Tomorrow is LYLO so I'm hoping Toads will kill Waffles
-Tom's town so I'mma say that Kat's the godfather, doubt it's Tina/Dolby

Just angry we could've a) moved the lynch onto Waffles, one of your scumreads, and b) shot someone

UGHHHHH

So if he though vig didn't shoot Heyden but Heyden said he was, does that mean Tom shot either Glow or Chick N1 and Maf went for the other and Heyden, however Heyden was protected?

I think it means that Tom didn't shoot. I need to go back and re-read if he thought an SK was probable, but I'm expecting to see that he did or that he didn't trust Toads. If either of those are true, then that implies he thought the third shot came from a third party role.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back