• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, I want to lynch F11, but I’m open to Bianca, Sensai, Evan, Panda, and Tom. Less so the last two

Doing some reading atm. I'd knock Tom down a peg now. Currently leaning more town on Waffles now, and Chick too.

Feeling uncertain in my reads of Arstotzkan and glow. I feel I might be being a little influenced by others opinions though.

Still trying to find a game f11 has been scum in. Read one Evan was scum in, but not sure if it's really helped me form an option so going to try locate another. If anyone can suggest game names that they remember either being scum in (except Freddy for Evan) that would be a huge help.

I was scum in the franchise wars

Evan was scum in franchise wars

- - - Post Merge - - -

I was scum in the franchise wars

good times, good times

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually, I want to lynch F11, but I’m open to Bianca, Sensai, Evan, Panda, and Tom. Less so the last two

I think its a decent choice... I'm easing off of Evan I feel like, his posts now scream of the last few times he got lynched or extremely sussed as town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm certain one of Kat or Glow are scum, so I would lycnh them. But I know that would be maybe not the best idea on day 1

I totally disagree with F11 lynch we didnt have any information needed from him aside his inactivity

How are you town reading Tina, Dolby?

Exempting her read on Heyden, I really like her reads and recent activity. She pretty much read my mind on Glow/Kat (so did Toad tbf), and really doesn’t fit in except with Evan on any scum teams that I can think of right now

Bianca
Tom
Evan
Panda
F11
Sensai

Tbh it would be either Bianca or Tom but really leaning towards Bianca and to be honest I really dont like how Bianca respond in game esp the meta and post about Ryumia and cleb its too vague tbh

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wtf grammar waffles go to sleep smh

imo f11 is not the scummiest, and it's kind of weird how both Dolby and Toads decided to put her as the primary lynch candidate, but she is scummy to me and I would be ok with her lynch

imo f11 is not the scummiest, and it's kind of weird how both Dolby and Toads decided to put her as the primary lynch candidate, but she is scummy to me and I would be ok with her lynch

You're contradicting yourself a little when you say its weird that Dolby and toad put her as their primary lynch but then you say yourself that she's pretty scummy and wouldn't mind her being lynched. :confused:

probably wouldn't lynch crys here

i'd go for: evan, sensai, waffles, maybe bianca and cleb

dolby when are u sending ur vote in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back