• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Note that some of this **** was written last night so a lil out of date (mainly Sensai's, will look more into their posts after I post this to see if my opinion changed).

1. Trundle - Iirc regarding Trundle's meta, he's very ****-posty and not actually productive in his reads until late in the game as mafia. He's being very loud with his reads, unapologetic, and that rings some pretty heavy town in my book.
2. SensaiGallade - In Sensai's reads, there's a contradiction in their own opinion: in post 269, Sensai mentioned Bianca being her would be their lynchee due to "unfolding of previous games" (can I get some clarification on this wording?) and Bianca made one comment about Vanessa being a good King choice before Sensai changed them to null. Why the change in read?

Other than that, the defensive nature of their posts is bothering me, as well as when Tina was getting pressured, Sensai seemed to stick to the "Tina's town bc of her frustration" train of thought which I think was proved false pretty obviously by glow. Not entirely sure if this is scum motivated, but it's something I've taken note of.

You mentioned you had nothing to contribute - I'd love to hear you elaborate on who and what of "there are people who are active more suspicious".
3. AmazonEvan19 Before anything else, I'm lost over the Evan/Tina connection. Would love some explanation on that, Dolby. Guessing its bc Evan puts Tina in null despite questioning her? I'd argue a Tina/Sensai connection has a lot more merit though.

Evan keeps bringing up that Dolby isn't confirmed just because he's king, which feels preach-to-the-choir-y (that's not even been mentioned as a reason for townreading him, except for some newer people who were corrected much earlier), so that's bothering me. And Evan, I feel like your glow/general scum reads were very weak. Zendel came out of no where, the logic for Waffles SR is that she's buddying with Toad, and glow you just mentioned the "I brushed up on it thing" but never really got detailed. I'm not a fan for sussing you over questioning someone and having them in your null list (specifically how you questioned Tina iirc) and your tone, while feeling forced towards the beginning of the game, feels more natural to me atm. Plus I'm not liking how the wagon (or rather, theoretical wagon since there's no votes in this besides Dolby's) is just sitting on Evan with little resistance - wagonomics says that it's a lynch scum's satisfied with.

Did not like the "last line before I die" thing though he made at like 1:48ish EST - while a joke, it felt overreactive to me.

Would love to hear elaboration on why glow, Waffles, and Zendel back when you made those reads, Evan.
4. VanessaMay18 The main impression I get is scared, and that's a hard emotion to decipher in mafia, especially for a newer player. She seems hesitant to share her own opinion, which on one hand makes me paranoid and think she's watching what she's saying so she isn't scumslipping, but on the other hand, it could be a newer player being scared of being lynched, and I'm leaning towards the latter because she does state her opinion, like how she townread jacob and tina, but she just seems afraid to stick with it, and I don't think newer scum would default to controversial opinions in the first place if they're scared.
5. Dolby So far, nothing's stuck out with him yet for me scumtell wise, he seems to be engaged and active. A quiet Dolby is a dangerous Dolby and he's not quiet so that's always a good sign. Dolby's good as hell at mafia though, so I'm not comfortable for passing him off as strong town, but I've liked how open to opinion he is rather than being shut into a tunnel.

Maybe I missed it, but Dolby, can you elaborate on why F11?
6. Toadsworthy - I think we can believe his TP claim for now, especially with him not using the Survivor excuse to be afk.
7. xCleb - He's backing out for now so too quiet to really make a read on.
8. Biancasbotique - A lot of Bianca's posts feel like fluff, but that's typical bianaca so not gonna get my panties in a twist over it. But actually looking for content, the only time she directly addressed something was when she thought a post @ Panda was @ her and she got defensive. If Panda is mafia, I'd wager Bianca's mafia bc she might have seen her alignment attacked and gotten that mixed up. She also made a post earlier about Evan and Tina kinda being a team that A. doesn't seem to have much merit and B. feels very bandwagony.

Bianca, you keep mentioning you want Ryumia to be King, and judging by your prelude, I presume you're sus of Ryumia. What's making you sus?

9. ITookYourWaffles - I don't like how Waffle's recent posts seem to be pretty much all related to gender stuff when there's a lot of **** to be talking about, I don't like how Waffles seemed to duck out right after the start of day when she was under fire, and I don't like how her SRs seemed to focus on people being inactive when they really weren't though.

Waffles, on a purely "mafia or not mafia" thought process, what's your thoughts on f11?
10. Tom - First off, there's the beginning of the day RQS where he's acting apologetic for always SRing Heyden for his playstyle, which I didn't like but didn't really think too much of it at the time. Then there's Panda. Tom said earlier he knows something about Panda and that everyone needs to step off of him and onto Evan, yet seems to not really have a strong inclination on why Evan. And then when asked, he mentions that if he were King he might sheep off of glow and lynch either Toads or Panda, and I'm not a fan of that especially when he was so hellbent on getting the train off of Panda earlier. Then there's the seemingly strong focus on "lynch for information", which I believe he started, which is bull****. The entire point of getting information out of lynches is if people believe that the person they're advocating for getting lynched is mafia. It doesn't work because "hey, let's get more information", because that motive in of itself deletes a lot of the further reasoning that could be gleaned out of the wagon since scum can jump on and be like "lmao hey look we're lynching for information I dont actually believe in it." He's been acting nonchalant this entire game, posting **** like the Guzma pic and the "mafia or no it'll be popcorn either way" line, which isn't inherently a scumtell but with everything else adding up I'm not liking it. And finally, I didn't like his reply to my question regarding Toads, not going to elaborate too much but a read that I feel like he was trying to convey is seriously not adding up with that answer, which is making me lean towards him trying to save a scummate. If Panda is scum, Tom is for sure.
11. Chick - I didn't like how they basically tried to scream bloody murder to get Panda lynched, but other than that, I've liked what they've said quite a bit, and they seem to be confident and I like that.

Elaborating on the rest later, these are impressions w/o ISOing but I'm damn tired of not being able to get this post out
12. Byngo - need to ISO, null, nothing she did really stood out
13. Heyden - Slight SR,
14. Tina - Gonna abs from this one until I can make a bigger post later (hopefully at some point before 4) because I feel like I really need to ISO her I have a lot of conflicting thoughts atm
16. Jacob - tr
17. Ryumia - tr
18. Glow - tr
19. PandaDarling - sr
20. F11 - need to ISO, null, nothing she did stood out

Of the people Dolby wants to lynch I would want to lynch Bianca the most. I think so far she is acting the same she did at the beginning of last game, not posting much and only posting unhelpful things. Her responses to the post that was clearly about Panda was also weird.
Second choice would probably be Panda. f11 is acting the same as last game imo and I am not sure why she is the top choice. Tom is a null for me, I honestly have no idea what to think of his posts. Doesn't seem scummy yet but he also isn't being helpful withholding information. I've given my thoughts on Evan and Sensai already.

what does this even mean...

Exactly what it says. Do you not think it strange how quickly both Dolbs and Toads pivoted to f11? When the most scummy thing she's done is be inactive and throw sus around here and there? imo YOU are scummier than f11 and would be a higher lynch priority for me, but I'd prefer seeing Tom getting the boot.

Exempting her read on Heyden, I really like her reads and recent activity. She pretty much read my mind on Glow/Kat (so did Toad tbf), and really doesn?t fit in except with Evan on any scum teams that I can think of right now

It's incredibly easy for mafia to fake good reads though. Her posts have little to no content.

You're contradicting yourself a little when you say its weird that Dolby and toad put her as their primary lynch but then you say yourself that she's pretty scummy and wouldn't mind her being lynched. :confused:

There's a thing called prioritization. I've already said who I would rather have lynched today and am pointing out the pivot to f11 because it struck me as funny. I still think it's likely f11 is scum, but vs. Panda or Tom I feel she's a rather benign presence.

imo f11 is not the scummiest, and it's kind of weird how both Dolby and Toads decided to put her as the primary lynch candidate, but she is scummy to me and I would be ok with her lynch

I said the lynch of her is ok amongst the ones Dolby picked out... I voiced my opinion about how I bet Kat or Glow are scum, but a lynch on either one isn't ideal today. I defended and talked out my thinking process for all of this in the past few pages as well as my full reads list.

You on the other hand are trying to take something way out of context in order to start something that doesn't need to be started for just really dumb reasons.

2. SensaiGallade - In Sensai's reads, there's a contradiction in their own opinion: in post 269, Sensai mentioned Bianca being her would be their lynchee due to "unfolding of previous games" (can I get some clarification on this wording?) and Bianca made one comment about Vanessa being a good King choice before Sensai changed them to null. Why the change in read?

That was because in previous games such as Caxnival where Bianca was mafia, I wanted Bianca lynched before I was at the EoD1. Turns out I was right about Bianca being scum. Which is why in my RQS I said I wouldn't mind a Bianca lynch D1.

Also keep in mind at that point, I hadn't read the thread and was only posting the RQS since I barely posted. My read which was several hours later put her as a null as I'm unsure of her alignment.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Other than that, the defensive nature of their posts is bothering me, as well as when Tina was getting pressured, Sensai seemed to stick to the "Tina's town bc of her frustration" train of thought which I think was proved false pretty obviously by glow. Not entirely sure if this is scum motivated, but it's something I've taken note of

I've also already said that I do not suspect Tina because her posts do not feel scummy at all. Not only that, she has been extremely helpful with her reads recently.

Exactly what it says. Do you not think it strange how quickly both Dolbs and Toads pivoted to f11? When the most scummy thing she's done is be inactive and throw sus around here and there? imo YOU are scummier than f11 and would be a higher lynch priority for me, but I'd prefer seeing Tom getting the boot.

ya but like someone already stated its very contradictory.

@Vanessa you say i would be your second lynch candidate but you don't go into detail like there others you bring up, care to elaborate ?

Waffles, on a purely "mafia or not mafia" thought process, what's your thoughts on f11?

Im seriously in doubts right now on f11 since im on mobile rn about to go to sleep in a few and cant do fancy color coding whatever I give her orange+gray color

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyone knows what game f11 play as scum

School let out so before heading home I decided to check in and read up, not much base content went unanalysed already so I don't have a lot of notes, except this one:

I used to be one who pushed against a lynch on anyone who advocated 'if you think im mafia then just lynch me and put me out of my misery," because I thought it was one of the scummiest moves to make people gamble on their lynch. However Evan tends to use that line in a lot of the games he's in, unless im having a bad memory fault.
I actually find it a slight towntell at this point when he says it. He isn't getting visibly annoyed, vicious, or incoherent.

I'm gonna be out the rest of the night meeting w family and then to a party so I don't think I'll be able to come back on before the day ends. Maybe for a minute or two, but otherwise, I wish everyone a happy and safe halloween!!

ya but like someone already stated its very contradictory.

@Vanessa you say i would be your second lynch candidate but you don't go into detail like there others you bring up, care to elaborate ?

I shared my thoughts on you a little earlier, basically I don't necessarily think you are scum because your behavior has been similar to last game but since you haven't been particularly active or helpful I am more ok with lynching you than the other people who have tried to help and I believe are town.

I shared my thoughts on you a little earlier, basically I don't necessarily think you are scum because your behavior has been similar to last game but since you haven't been particularly active or helpful I am more ok with lynching you than the other people who have tried to help and I believe are town.

@Vanessa so you don't think im scummy but you don't mind lynching me ? wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back