• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryumia, I commend you for making a case about yourself I'm looking forward you playing mafia in future.

Not just that, but I'll get to it later. Home now but Jeremy text me with something he needs me to get done first.

Also, dropping this here now but I bought wine on my way home and I don't promise to say sober. I'll try and be as helpful as I can this afternoon/evening before it puts me to sleep. 100% blame my Dad.

Man good for you that you're allowed to drink at home I usually drink outside with friends I don't wanna get caught tho, alright I'm looking forward to that.

Just reread Glow, and tbh I feel more far more confident that she's town
Actually, Bianca was entirely a gut read, and rereading doesn't help the case for her being town, so she's down to null. She normally has at least some suspicions by now as town
Lowkey uncomfortable with Ryumia's selective reading for the case of me that game, since it should have been obvious from that snipit that I was maf and had replaced in. But w/e , could easily have been just to demonstrate her point
Still paranoid about Kat
Honestly, I don't trust Tom. I lowkey feel that he did that thing with Panda for sus to be thrown at Panda (town in this theory) in the event that he dies.
Tina I'm honestly more comfortable with than before

Btw, updated reads

TL: Trundle, Jacob, Glow, Chick, Tina, Vanessa, waffles, Heyden, Arstotzkan (after Chick, these drop severely in confidence)
TP: Toads
Null: Byngo, Ryumia, Cleb, Panda, Tom
SL: Evan, F11, Sensai, Bianca

Some big changes here honestly

Btw, updated reads

TL: Trundle, Jacob, Glow, Chick, Tina, Vanessa, waffles, Heyden, Arstotzkan (after Chick, these drop severely in confidence)
TP: Toads
Null: Byngo, Ryumia, Cleb, Panda, Tom
SL: Evan, F11, Sensai, Bianca

Some big changes here honestly

Gonna say honestly I think your leans have 1 or 2 scum max

Dolby I have all the faith in the world that you can hit scum today... if anyone can do it, its you

- - - Post Merge - - -

Signed:
Goddess of Love

- - - Post Merge - - -

I will probably do a reads list tonight, but will anyone care?

@Tina I have Tom on my sus list cause his behavior is reminding me of that game (I can't remember names of games fml) where him and Ness were scum together and I pushed for both of them to be lynched D1, I didn't succeed and they killed me N1

Honestly, I don't trust Tom. I lowkey feel that he did that thing with Panda for sus to be thrown at Panda (town in this theory) in the event that he dies.

After seeing Panda's read of him, this is what I'm thinking as well. I had a theory as to why he made that post originally but her read (which I asked her to elaborate on, but I don't think she's seen it yet) debunks it.

@Tina I have Tom on my sus list cause his behavior is reminding me of that game (I can't remember names of games fml) where him and Ness were scum together and I pushed for both of them to be lynched D1, I didn't succeed and they killed me N1

If anyone knows what game Panda is referring to that would be helpful! Otherwise I'll go looking later once I've finished event stuff.

Ohai there Tīna :wave:

transparent, actively scum hunting, helpful to the rest of the group. logical.....

Aka not you

Sorry, just had to drop that as I was catching up. Will post new thoughts/responses once I?m on my laptop.

Ohai there Tīna :wave:

Aka not you

Sorry, just had to drop that as I was catching up. Will post new thoughts/responses once I’m on my laptop.

Thanks for your n gative comment, I expect it from Trundle but not you, smh... go do something useful.

@Tina it may have been Tarot Card Mafia...

Dang...I think I will be writing my will soon.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Btw..I am still interested in Trundle/Zendel interactions

or Trundle/Ryumia now...

Dang...I think I will be writing my will soon.

Why do you feel paranoid about dying Bianca? If I recall, you've been given some passive mentions and some scumreads from people but you're far from the highest lynch candidate today IMO

Also, you can't write a will this phase - it's at night

I'm going to need to be replaced in this game. Some unforeseen circumstances have come up that will not allow me to keep up with the game for the next couple weeks.

I've whispered Ness about it; apologies for the inconvenience.

My last will is if I die, cop , please inspect Ryumia or if not inspected , I ask the king/queenmaker to make Ryumia the Queen.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm going to need to be replaced in this game. Some unforeseen circumstances have come up that will not allow me to keep up with the game for the next couple weeks.

I've whispered Ness about it; apologies for the inconvenience.

xcleb's role is either blue or scum I called it...

see you soon cleb!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why do you feel paranoid about dying Bianca? If I recall, you've been given some passive mentions and some scumreads from people but you're far from the highest lynch candidate today IMO

Also, you can't write a will this phase - it's at night

If Dolby is mafia, I am doomed....I know that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back