• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
So are you trying to say that you're mafia because you're Zendel's replacement? Since Zendel back out his role will be your role.
No. I merely saying that just because someone dropped out of a mafia doesn't automatically mean that they're mafia. I mean... What kind of reasoning is that?

Waffles, Byngo replaced out

Sensai, as for my sus, was far to quiet initially, but her Trundle and Tom reads specifically felt off, as well as the justification s.This is weaker now since I’m less sus of Tina, but she did have a strange interaction with her, TLing off of one post. Thing is that she doesn’t fit with Evan or F11

F11 has been quiet for the first time in two years and maybe one Post with substance which I didn’t really like, the rest being just fluff. The main thing relevant here is that she’s less engaged with the thread

No. I merely saying that just because someone dropped out of a mafia doesn't automatically mean that they're mafia. I mean... What kind of reasoning is that?

Ohhhh nevermind I misread that

Sensai, as for my sus, was far to quiet initially, but her Trundle and Tom reads specifically felt off, as well as the justification s.This is weaker now since I’m less sus of Tina, but she did have a strange interaction with her, TLing off of one post. Thing is that she doesn’t fit with Evan or F11

F11 has been quiet for the first time in two years and maybe one Post with substance which I didn’t really like, the rest being just fluff. The main thing relevant here is that she’s less engaged with the thread

Thanks for clarification dude!

this is a fair point, I have been pretty lurky. Not to make excuses but the direction of discussion feels really weird to me so it’s hard to interject myself. Also the game is based off of one persons decided the lynch; it’s sometimes feels like whatever you say/think/feel is pointless. I do however plan to shape up for the rest of the day.

I slept for an hour and a bit, and I don’t feel better.
But it’s okay, I won’t drop out like in FNAF Mafia lol.
All I have to say for now is Ryumia's curiousity makes me town lean her.

Lol, tfw you avoid going to hospital and get the rest of the week off work.
So yeah, I?d be online almost all day (if I?m feeling well that is) and wow, no thread activity for the past 4 hours. Okay then.

Lol, tfw you avoid going to hospital and get the rest of the week off work.
So yeah, I?d be online almost all day (if I?m feeling well that is) and wow, no thread activity for the past 4 hours. Okay then.

Morning Chick. I'll talk to you. 😴

It turns out when you stay up til 4am you only miss a few pages. Lesson learned. I prob won't repeat that too often though. Feeling more enthusiastic today and going to try and read more thoroughly.

Actually it is fairly good reasoning, especially if it suits that player's personality - which it seems people are suggesting it does with Zendel. If a user is adamant they don't want to play a host can't force them into it. Mafia-aligned players dropping out are a hosts biggest headache. It happens a lot. So it's quite normal reasoning. It might seem unfair to you as his replacement, but this a trend in TBT mafia that goes back several years.

Never got around to making reads sorry about that, have so many yearlies coming up and I'm sorta screwed. Don't really wanna drop out but I'll have to see by N1.

Also for the lynch don't really mind between Evan/Sensai/Panda, not up for Tina/f11 tbh. Should be here EoD hopefully.

Dolby, stop confusing me for a girl!

I admit, my little read was something I put together quickly to provide some subtance for discussion. They were my initial thoughts. Tom's manner of speaking just felt off tone to me. Maybe I'm overthinking it since I don't know his playstyle but something just didnt sit right. As for Trundle, I now realise it was very contradicting when compared to Zendel/Ryumia and after my interainteraction with Trundle, I feel different about him though I still wouldn't townlock him or anything.

My read of Tina was more personal tbh since I can relate to her frustration a lot considering thats basically me every game I play when I'm not around for several hours. Yes while she may of used AtE during Botw when she was mafia and is know for it, her posts feel genuine to me, hence the townlean

Also the game started at 1am and I woke up at 6:30 then had to go out at 7:30, not coming home until 4, hence why i was quiey for the majority of the day

- - - Post Merge - - -

*quiet

Also the game started at 1am and I woke up at 6:30 then had to go out at 7:30, not coming home until 4, hence why i was quiey for the majority of the day

- - - Post Merge - - -

*quiet

Our time zone sucks for most games. Shame you died D1 in Caxnival - that had a good ending time for Brits!

-I honestly don't think an Evan lynch will tell us much, and I don't think he is maf. His playstyle, as confusing and scummy as it is, seems the same as last game to me
-I don't think we should lynch Sensai either. He admittedly does seem a liiittle different than last game but maybe he's trying to play differently because we lynched him first last game. I don't think he's done anything wrong, reads are a tad contradictory as others pointed out but that could be a noobish mistake (I think he's only played like 5 games? And last game he got lynched right away)
-Panda is being incredibly unhelpful and for that I wouldn't care if she's lynched, but I don't think its scumtelling yet because she wasn't helpful last game either
-Admittedly a Tina lynch would give us the most info even though I don't think she's maf either

transparent, actively scum hunting, helpful to the rest of the group. logical.....

Sounds just like you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Of your three scum leans, I think either F11 or Evan are good choices... Sensai I don't see as scum really here for once.

- - - Post Merge - - -

people keep saying he is defensive, but in the last game I said the same thing based on the other game he was scum in and I was right about him. So I think he just gets really defensive no matter what

- - - Post Merge - - -

Evan I thought was weird and forced from the beginning. F11 isn't necessarily being scummy or different from their normal, but I always want to scum read her so.... better bet is Evan

thats all I got for you. Any follow up lemme know, I'm at clinic all day but will most likely pop in to check on things

Last time you thought she was scum but she flipped town, maybe this time you think she is town which indicates she is scum

-Admittedly a Tina lynch would give us the most info even though I don't think she's maf either

How would lynching Tina give us information and what sort of information would we get for it? I don't agree with her being lynched, there are far more scummier people like panda though there isnt much I can do to prevent it.

thats a pretty weak excuse imo. If you think I?m scum just say it? At least try to recognize my ?meta? my dude.

I'm personally town reading you (which is rare), not sure why there is so much sus on you

How would lynching Tina give us information and what sort of information would we get for it? I don't agree with her being lynched, there are far more scummier people like panda though there isnt much I can do to prevent it.

I agree she's not very scummy but she has interacted with a lot of people so whether she flips scum or town could tell us things about practically everyone. Obviously I don't want to lynch town but out of the people Dolby seems to be considering for lynch, I think lynching her would be the most useful (considering the other people he's considering are you and Evan iirc)
But I would rather lynch Panda than Tina because Tina is trying to help

Isn't being "transparent" a good thing though? For someone to be considered transparent is helpful for town to win, is it not? I mean... If you know someone's role already then there is no reason to worry if you already know what that is.

As someone had said in this game:

By being what you call transparent seems to tell me that I nothing to worry about at all in this game.

I suppose it could be possible that Zendel was "mafia". But... You wouldn't know what that role is unless I was killed off to determine what that is. I mean... I am Zendel's replacement for this mafia game.

To point that out as a potential mafia seems like a weak to me. As stated on the first post that you need a good enough reason to leave the game. Wanting to leave due to being either alignment isn't a good reason to be grant the right to leave the game. Zendel would still be in the game instead of me replacing them.

I guess I am considered safe for the time being.

You honestly make a good case for yourself. I don't know how to read you but welcome to the game!

Sounds just like you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Last time you thought she was scum but she flipped town, maybe this time you think she is town which indicates she is scum

STOP CONFUSING ME FOR A GIRL IM A BOY

- - - Post Merge - - -

I should probably read the full thing before I post, no that is not the case. Wether you believe me or not is up to you, i'll just hsve to prove my innocence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back