• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Note: One of the things that went unexplained thus far was why Zendel replaced out. Normally they drop a reason

Possibility:
Dolby I'm always scummy, that's just my personality. I'm a scumbag. lol
Not in the mood to act like town this game?

:thinking: what's your thoughts on Toads, Tom?

Also unless I'm totally missing something, I don't think I saw you comment on Evan until recently, and that was only as a lynch proponent w/o bringing up any points. Why's Evan sus?
On one hand we have no reason to not trust his claim at the moment, on the other I am kinda part of the Toad is always scum club. I might ISO him and a few others later (like Evan), mostly because I don’t have a clear picture on anyone at the moment and I am a bit all over the place which isn’t a good look.

ok, seriously Tom. If you were king and right now was the final hour, who do you lynch?

I don’t have a clear target in mind honestly and I don’t evny your position. If we were to base this entirely off everything so far, I guess it’s possible I would sheep Glow on either Toads or Panda (Toad more likely). I don’t think there’s a compelling enough case to lynch anyone, especially given how D1 has played out and it’s mostly the same 10 people talking. No lynch isn’t an option either, so I’d be more inclined to maybe policy lynch somebody I never read well enough like Jacob or Heyden.

So i guess ranking it all on the table:
1 Toads (ignoring Evan/Tina/Panda)
2 Heyden
3 Jacob

Evan, Toads, Panda, Heyden, Jacob not ignoring

Sorry I've been sorta lurky all day, will make a post when I get home.
Don't really understand the sus on me atm from several people but King townreads me so it doesn't worry me too much at this point :)

On one hand we have no reason to not trust his claim at the moment, on the other I am kinda part of the Toad is always scum club. I might ISO him and a few others later (like Evan), mostly because I don’t have a clear picture on anyone at the moment and I am a bit all over the place which isn’t a good look.

ugh... Tom why

Note: One of the things that went unexplained thus far was why Zendel replaced out. Normally they drop a reason

Possibility:

Not in the mood to act like town this game?

Zendal probably had a good reason to leave the game I suppose. I mean... The first post did say this:

This also means that you cannot leave the game without a good reason. These situations will be dealt with on a case by case basis. PM the host if you need to leave the game.

So... I am assuming the only way to leave is if the reason was considered good enough.

What do you mean by "act like town"? What kind of behavior are you expecting for a someone who is "town" to "act"? It just seems weird to state that. I know that the town's goal is to eliminate all mafia/scum players. I'm asking this because I don't know how "town" is suppose to "behave".

Zendal probably had a good reason to leave the game I suppose. I mean... The first post did say this:

So... I am assuming the only way to leave is if the reason was considered good enough.

What do you mean by "act like town"? What kind of behavior are you expecting for a someone who is "town" to "act"? It just seems weird to state that. I know that the town's goal is to eliminate all mafia/scum players. I'm asking this because I don't know how "town" is suppose to "behave".

transparent, actively scum hunting, helpful to the rest of the group. logical.....

Oh ya, forgot about that rule. Thanks for pointing that out.

By "not in the mood to act like town," I was implying that it's possible Zendel was in fact mafia, got sussed by King Dolby, and did not want to put in the effort to pretend to be town instead of mafia.
Generally when a player on the mafia team feels pressured or sussed, it isn't uncommon for them to start acting randomly, without purpose, and without context. By Zendel up and leaving the game with no explanation kinda fell in that spectrum to me which triggered a red flag.

By "not in the mood to act like town," I was implying that it's possible Zendel was in fact mafia, got sussed by King Dolby, and did not want to put in the effort to pretend to be town instead of mafia.
Generally when a player on the mafia team feels pressured or sussed, it isn't uncommon for them to start acting randomly, without purpose, and without context. By Zendel up and leaving the game with no explanation kinda fell in that spectrum to me which triggered a red flag.

you realize Zendel would be prone to do that as either alignments really. If he was sussed as town or mafia, I could see him just up and leaving.

No Taods
But of all seriousness, where?s Doolby in here? He needs to come along and lynch Panda.
Reasons? Oh well;
1) She?s been lurking behind.
2) She makes posts of the worst content. In Caxnival when she was lurking, she at least shared her thoughts.
3) As soon as she makes a post, she exits the thread like there?s nothing happening.
4) When she comes back she refuses to reply to me, and says ?sorry not sorry haha?.
5) She ignores people when they?re trying to ask what her thoughts are.
6) You could easily tell that she?s watching the thread. She?s just ignoring our posts about her and commenting on completely different things that are unrelated to her, e.g. when Ryumia arrived she made a sudden appearance.

okay let me give you my rebuttal

1) I am not lurking behind..I am on since this morning
2) That's true..sorry
3) Sometimes
4) huh i did not say that!
5) Yeah i know
6) I like to greet newcomers.. :)

:p

Yeah I'm with Toads, Zendel would do that as either alignment tbh, and Ryumia's posts lowkey scream noob town. Although I do townlean Jacob for going after Zendel's instability, something he did last time.

okay let me give you my rebuttal

1) I am not lurking behind..I am on since this morning
2) That's true..sorry
3) Sometimes
4) huh i did not say that!
5) Yeah i know
6) I like to greet newcomers.. :)

:p

wasn't that post of Chick's referring to Panda, not you....
awkward

TL;DR on where I stand right now

Town
Trundle
Jacob
Chick

Town (cautious)
Glow
Arstotzkan
Heyden
waffles

Townlean, but feel weird about
Vanessa
Bianca (more so)

TP
Toads

Null (unordered)
Cleb
Ryumia
Byngo
Tom
Panda
Tina

Scumleans
Evan
F11
Sensai

This honestly feels really bad. With the exceptions of my top 3 town and Toads I have pretty much no confidence.

Of your three scum leans, I think either F11 or Evan are good choices... Sensai I don't see as scum really here for once.

- - - Post Merge - - -

people keep saying he is defensive, but in the last game I said the same thing based on the other game he was scum in and I was right about him. So I think he just gets really defensive no matter what

- - - Post Merge - - -

Evan I thought was weird and forced from the beginning. F11 isn't necessarily being scummy or different from their normal, but I always want to scum read her so.... better bet is Evan

thats all I got for you. Any follow up lemme know, I'm at clinic all day but will most likely pop in to check on things

Of your three scum leans, I think either F11 or Evan are good choices... Sensai I don't see as scum really here for once.

- - - Post Merge - - -

people keep saying he is defensive, but in the last game I said the same thing based on the other game he was scum in and I was right about him. So I think he just gets really defensive no matter what

- - - Post Merge - - -

Evan I thought was weird and forced from the beginning. F11 isn't necessarily being scummy or different from their normal, but I always want to scum read her so.... better bet is Evan

thats all I got for you. Any follow up lemme know, I'm at clinic all day but will most likely pop in to check on things
thats a pretty weak excuse imo. If you think I’m scum just say it? At least try to recognize my “meta” my dude.

@Dolby: Do you plan on waiting out the time just to make sure we get fair amount of discussion in? Do you think the discussion will be more to your liking later? When do you plan on voting?

@Dolby: Do you plan on waiting out the time just to make sure we get fair amount of discussion in? Do you think the discussion will be more to your liking later? When do you plan on voting?

Pretty much all discussion is good discussion, but I doubt it’ll be more to m liking later. Planning on announcing who I plan to vote for 2 hours before the deadline

transparent, actively scum hunting, helpful to the rest of the group. logical.....

Isn't being "transparent" a good thing though? For someone to be considered transparent is helpful for town to win, is it not? I mean... If you know someone's role already then there is no reason to worry if you already know what that is.

As someone had said in this game:

Whoa, Tino! If you aren't scum you shouldn't have anything to worry about!

- - - Post Merge - - -

:lemon:

By being what you call transparent seems to tell me that I nothing to worry about at all in this game.

I suppose it could be possible that Zendel was "mafia". But... You wouldn't know what that role is unless I was killed off to determine what that is. I mean... I am Zendel's replacement for this mafia game.

To point that out as a potential mafia seems like a weak to me. As stated on the first post that you need a good enough reason to leave the game. Wanting to leave due to being either alignment isn't a good reason to be grant the right to leave the game. Zendel would still be in the game instead of me replacing them.

TL;DR on where I stand right now

Town
Trundle
Jacob
Chick

Town (cautious)
Glow
Arstotzkan
Heyden
waffles

Townlean, but feel weird about
Vanessa
Bianca (more so)

TP
Toads

Null (unordered)
Cleb
Ryumia
Byngo
Tom
Panda
Tina

Scumleans
Evan
F11
Sensai

This honestly feels really bad. With the exceptions of my top 3 town and Toads I have pretty much no confidence.

I guess I am considered safe for the time being.

Okay right now I'm tryng to catch up the thread a bit so will read everything later just woke up and I say I apologizes Tina for calling you out I usually think inactivity is scum hiding in order not to get caught I guess its not a thing now I'm really sorry bruhhh. Can someone explain why Sensai is scummy af and people suddenly jump on bandwagon I seriously don't see why Sensai is scummy I've been looking his post everywhere and I don't see anything suspicious about him.

I learn my lesson nothing sus if lurking or inactivity.

List (not in order)
Town
Vanessa
Chick

Townlean (but will keep on eye on them)
Heyden - gut feeling
Bianca - this kid is one tough to read but shes obv if she slipped
Dooby

Null
Cleb
Ryumia - Newb; was replaced Zendel
Tom
Panda - first time playing with her
Tina
Glaw
Arstotzkan - Seriously not comfortable with her user description
Sensai - Still looking info why hes scummy (haven't found any yet)
Jacob - First time playing with him
Trundle

Scumleans (My guess would be one of them in list)
Byngo - gut feeling
Evan
F11

TP
Toads - claimed

If I were a king gonna go for Byngo or Evan

- - - Post Merge - - -

I suppose it could be possible that Zendel was "mafia". But... You wouldn't know what that role is unless I was killed off to determine what that is. I mean... I am Zendel's replacement for this mafia game.

To point that out as a potential mafia seems like a weak to me. As stated on the first post that you need a good enough reason to leave the game. Wanting to leave due to being either alignment isn't a good reason to be grant the right to leave the game. Zendel would still be in the game instead of me replacing them.

So are you trying to say that you're mafia because you're Zendel's replacement? Since Zendel back out his role will be your role.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back