• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Panda you cant think that one of those 4 has to be scum

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cant not think*

Survivor, sure jan. I'll keep my mouth shut though since I think ik what you actually are tbh lol.

Panda you cant think that one of those 4 has to be scum

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cant not think*

well, ya theres possibility, i think you're reading too much into the answer, i was just saying that i would prefer experienced players or noobs in whom i would like to see as King.

I'm not in the mood to do this properly so I'm just giving to give my rough feel of each player.

Green = town
Green = townlean
Grey = null
Orange = scumlean
Red = scum
Gold = TP

Teal = I need to do some reading and would like help.
Pink = I need some time to get over any possible bias towards this player.

Trundle - if he were scum then he would know I'm town. His confidence in his read of me makes me think he must be town, because if he were scum I don't think he would be acting this certain over a lie. He's certain in his reads. The problem is he is wrong and can't see it.

SensaiGallade - most posts are defending me? I feel like they are doing this from a town perspective rather than just trying to make me feel like someone is on my side right now. But I can't say for certain.

amazonevan19 - IDK. Leaning more town that scum right now in that he is reminding me of his play in Caxnival.

VanessaMay18 - once again, reminding me of Caxnival play. Not been scum before and I'm not seeing a distinction in her play so far.

Dolby - I've not thought too much about him honestly. I don't think he should have been King, but I would also have felt the same way about any "strong player". Whoever received this role D1 was going to throw me.

Toadsworthy - I think I believe his claim. Usually I'm skeptical of survivor claims and I'm almost always wrong. I don't think he would have claimed so early or so easily if he weren't genuinely a survivor.

xCleb - not said much.

Biancasbotique - given most of her scum play was an act in Caxnival to save Dolby, I'm not seeing much distinction right now between her play in both games.

ITookYourWaffles - the post where he called people out as inactive, including myself, bugs me.

Tom - I kinda just want to call him and vent/cry so I don't think I can base him on his play right now.

Chick - does anyone have a link to a game she's played scum in?

Byngo - I find her really hard to read.

Arstotzkan - don't want to explain it.

Heyden - I'm used to thinking Heyden always acts scummy, but he's usually trying to be helpful. It doesn't feel like it so much rn. But it's D1 so I'm doubting myself here.

Jacob - most of his posts aren't relative to the game.

Zendel - I was originally concerned with him then he was nice to me and now I'm confused.

glow - I can never read her.

PandaDarling - only just arrived.

f11 - currently playing similarly to what I know? But I think I've only see them play town/TP. Does anyone have a link to a game they're scum in?

wait why do you townread waffles dolby?

i think kat, dolby, and i are prob town here. maybe trundle as well.

i always sr chick like every game and for once i think they're town????? lots of question marks. but i do think crys is town, moreso than trundle tbh.

i think a lynch in sensai/toads/waffles/evan is fine

Curious where you're sitting with Amazonevan?

@Heyden if you're implying what I think you are, why in hell are you bringing that up when it does literally 0 good since it's not like Toads is going to get lynched D1 with a Surv claim???

Are you going in any particular direction with this? I mean, if you're trying to gain something from this could you just ask it outright? I don't really get what you're going for here.

I'm just going to avoid answering most posts here because it's dumb and pointless and I'm honestly embarrassed. I'm just going to say sorry for being a jerk @Aiden and @Dolby and leave it at that.

I'm going to go back to the start of the thread and read it properly. I skimmed a lot this morning.
You're saying the RQSs are relevant. I'm asking what makes them different than other RQS that makes it more relevant to you, because the questions and the answers you gave felt like very standard RQS answers.

Also sorry if I offended you if the bias thing is due to something I said that upset you D:

Bless you.

It's kind of embarrassing getting upset like that over a goddamn game. Worse is seeing people trying to read me on it. I know I wouldn't use it as alignment-indicative on others.

Danke Dolby.

People slip when they're emotional so naturally I do anything I can to screw you over, Tino :)

Because 90% of people just believe him, and what I'm thinking isn't necessarily in towns benefit anyway

also I like Tina's reads, despite the sr on me lol

Tbh Tina, I would much rather see you give complete potentially biased reads than only on 5 players

I'm also townleaning Tina for now. Her frustration is warranted and seems genuine. Also, I didn't play BOTW but I skimmed it and didn't she coast a lot there? She's participating actively rn and trying to help.

Interestingly enough I'm getting the exact opposite vibe. I was actually on Tina's scum team, so I can vouch that she actually wasn't coasting. BOTW mafia was a busy time for the entirety of the scum team, and I'm sure if Tina had more time to contribute she would've done so. You can't use activity when trying to read good players like Tina.

There are other and better ways to read Tina that I learned by playing alongside her, but those are easier pointed out later in the game. She's analytical, which I think everyone can agree upon, and the way she's playing thus far isn't that. But given it's only day 1, its not really possible to read her based on her normal play style, which I think is what you're going for Vanessa.

It's been brought up by Glow that frustration can be redirected to look genuine, so I'm not really gonna echo what was said there, besides the fact that Tina being both the topic of discussion and frustrated is a red flag in itself.

Not sure how people could be scum reading Dolby right now. Check his behavior at the end of Caxnival vs now. There is a dramatic shift and his posts shoot like his normal ambitious/inquisitive playstyle as town. I don't think he is that good to actually change his gameplay so dramatically in such a short time period. I assume if he rolled mafia again he would default to disinterested so he doesn't have repeated patterns from last game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Interestingly enough I'm getting the exact opposite vibe. I was actually on Tina's scum team, so I can vouch that she actually wasn't coasting. BOTW mafia was a busy time for the entirety of the scum team, and I'm sure if Tina had more time to contribute she would've done so. You can't use activity when trying to read good players like Tina.

There are other and better ways to read Tina that I learned by playing alongside her, but those are easier pointed out later in the game. She's analytical, which I think everyone can agree upon, and the way she's playing thus far isn't that. But given it's only day 1, its not really possible to read her based on her normal play style, which I think is what you're going for Vanessa.

It's been brought up by Glow that frustration can be redirected to look genuine, so I'm not really gonna echo what was said there, besides the fact that Tina being both the topic of discussion and frustrated is a red flag in itself.

From what you're saying here I'm pretty sure we are both on the same page for why we're reading Tina the way we are.

@Heyden if you're implying what I think you are, why in hell are you bringing that up when it does literally 0 good since it's not like Toads is going to get lynched D1 with a Surv claim???

You're saying the RQSs are relevant. I'm asking what makes them different than other RQS that makes it more relevant to you, because the questions and the answers you gave felt like very standard RQS answers.

Also sorry if I offended you if the bias thing is due to something I said that upset you D:

Most involve people stating what alignments they prefer and giving mostly self-assessment on various things. These questions focused on what they would want to see happen in specific relation to a Kingmaker game. How I answered the questions was relative to how I intended to try play the game (mislead scum), but I kind of blew that already so what the hell. The answers I skimped on were:

Who would I have picked for King? I said Pass, because I felt scum might use this deduce the KM. And with a lot of people having already answered I didn't want to help them narrow it down further. But honestly I'd have picked someone like Vanessa or Bianca. Someone who might need help to deduce a target rather than solo it and the people who would be least able to convince us of a deliberate mislynch. It would quickly out or clear them. As for why I wouldn't campaign, I simply wouldn't because I feel like those who push too heavily for the role are those who have an agenda.

Kinda. Not worth getting into.

Because 90% of people just believe him, and what I'm thinking isn't necessarily in towns benefit anyway

also I like Tina's reads, despite the sr on me lol
I'm not entirely sure on your wording here, but if what you're thinking isn't in town's benefit, then why are you hiding it?

Tbh Tina, I would much rather see you give complete potentially biased reads than only on 5 players

Then I'd change those players to...

SensaiGallade
ITookYourWaffles
Tom
Arstotzkan
Zendel

Dunno if I'll feel the same after some sleep but that's prob the most honest rep of what's on my mind atm.

Will future days give us time to campaign for kingmaker to choose us as king? Is that something we should do during the nights/at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back