Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trundle is almost definetely town at this point honestly, unless he and Tina are scum/scum
I have townleans right now on Jacob, Chick, waffles, heyden, vanessa, and kat in that order.Toads I really think isn't lying about being surv.

Panda needs to post. I lowkey feel uncomfortable with Tom, but time will tell, I'm gonna take the same approach with Glow. I feel that Zendal is scummy but I can't put a finger on it. I also suspect Evan and Tina, but I have a problem that I can't put any of them on a scumteam with each other.

Everyone else hasn't made an impression with me

You've been pestered about it before and you have reacted the same way. Ignore people who make those comments, it's the best thing to do because you are avoiding unnecessary anger and stress.

This is advice to anyone btw.

Thanks for the life advice Zendel my man

Knowing either Trundle or Zendel's alignment might reveal something about each other's alignment?

How really are Trundle and Zendal related?

Panda, had you read the thread, like at all, and were thinking about content when you answered the king question?

Jacob and Dinky are my two biggest town reads right now. Kat I'm on the fence about. I read town but she's a scum lord (masterful in deception). If Kat ends up as scum my reads will get turnt

Their interactions .... its like hey i don't like your posts...and the other is like yeah i dont like your posts too...and now they are buddy buddies?

Panda you reminded me to do the rqs

What is your time zone?: GMT/UTC
Who do/did you want to be king?(not yourself): A newer player to give them a chance to shine
How would you go about campaigning for king?: What's the point in campaigning since you probably won't have an influence on who becomes King.
Who would you lynch if king?: I'm still undecided on scum/scum leans rn but my gut instinct would be Bianca due to unfolding of previous games.
Describe your playstyle Neutral, easy going though frustrated sometimes. Will put up a fight but some fights just arent' worth it and I stand by that.

who made that rqs

the first question is such a scum question lmao i just realized it

that has no benefit for town

- - - Post Merge - - -

2nd question***

who made that rqs

- - - Post Merge - - -

2nd question***

And that's exactly why I wrote "Pass" instead of answering that question.

who made that rqs

- - - Post Merge - - -

2nd question***

I did. Wanted to get a feel for the room, and hopefully later on it would give me insights to people?s reads. Really hasn?t worked though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back