Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
wait why do you townread waffles dolby?

i think kat, dolby, and i are prob town here. maybe trundle as well.

i always sr chick like every game and for once i think they're town????? lots of question marks. but i do think crys is town, moreso than trundle tbh.

i think a lynch in sensai/toads/waffles/evan is fine

Oh god please, she did the exact same thing in botw

Surprisingly finding myself agreeing with Evan on his point, but why did you not find Tina sus (or at the same level as Glow/Panda)?

At that time I think she only posted about the RQs. I didn?t think she did anything overtly suspicious, so I didn?t know what to make of her yet.

i always sr chick like every game and for once i think they're town????? lots of question marks. but i do think crys is town, moreso than trundle tbh.

Hold up, what have I done wrong?

@Ness can we please have player links soonish?

Given that I still have 0 knowledge on how to make sure that they actually work, I've asked your Eternal Leader Dolby to make them for me. They should be ready some time later today.

Tbh it’s a gut read. I honestly don’t see any scum motivations behind their trusting Toads post. This was kinda based on my notes last night where I still thought Toads was maf, though actually I just looked back and don’t like #185.

Though what about Crys makes you think she’s town. Guessing gut

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, if people want I can ignore the thread during lunch and just crank out the post links

Also, if people want I can ignore the thread during lunch and just crank out the post links

I'm gonna be totally selfish and say "yes please" to this. I'm taking in absolutely nothing reading through the thread in linear order.

So why don't you believe my claim?
And what about Tina? You just said you thought it was weird everyone was agreeing that Tina was town?

Super fast reads list on my phone, to clarify my current positions. Tons of nulls >.>

Townleans
Vanessa
Jacob
Arstotzkan
Heyden
Xcleb
Tom

Nulls
Toads
Dolby
Chick
Trundle
Sensai
Bianca
F11
Byngo
Panda
Tina

Scum-leans
Zendel
ITYW
Glow

Super fast reads list on my phone, to clarify my current positions. Tons of nulls >.>

Townleans
Vanessa
Jacob
Arstotzkan
Heyden
Xcleb
Tom

Nulls
Toads
Dolby
Chick
Trundle
Sensai
Bianca
F11
Byngo
Panda
Tina

Scum-leans
Zendel
ITYW
Glow

Why do you town read Cleb and Heyden ?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Townleans
Vanessa
Jacob
Arstotzkan
Heyden
Xcleb
Tom

Nulls
Toads
Dolby
Chick
Trundle
Sensai
Bianca
F11
Byngo
Panda
Tina

Scum-leans
Zendel
ITYW
Glow

Why do you town read Cleb and Heyden ?

So why don't you believe my claim?
And what about Tina? You just said you thought it was weird everyone was agreeing that Tina was town?

bc it felt like you were cracking and you just wanted to get people off of you without actually putting in the effort to do so. so u just claimed to buy urself time. and it worked, bc everyone backed off you and dolby doesn't want to lynch you

my thoughts on tina and my thoughts on how everyone seems to be agreeing and echoing each other aren't really related. i don't have a read on tina, it's just that genuine frustration doesn't mean someone's town and i think this is a mistake that people fall for easily and one i've made a lot recently as well

Townleans
Vanessa
Jacob
Arstotzkan
Heyden
Xcleb
Tom

Nulls
Toads
Dolby
Chick
Trundle
Sensai
Bianca
F11
Byngo
Panda
Tina

Scum-leans
Zendel
ITYW
Glow

ur list is super strange

your scumread on me seems to come from nowhere and is a bit conviently timed since i just outed my sr on you

teaming me with waffles is odd as well, but meh whatever

all your reads are exactly the same as dolbys with the exception of tom and waffles. yet dolby is placed in your nulls. why is that? if you find yourself sharing the same set of reads with someone you usually should be able to get a better read than just null

bc it felt like you were cracking and you just wanted to get people off of you without actually putting in the effort to do so. so u just claimed to buy urself time. and it worked, bc everyone backed off you and dolby doesn't want to lynch you

my thoughts on tina and my thoughts on how everyone seems to be agreeing and echoing each other aren't really related. i don't have a read on tina, it's just that genuine frustration doesn't mean someone's town and i think this is a mistake that people fall for easily and one i've made a lot recently as well

Clearly I'm not a stranger to pressure like that before, and yeah I cracked before but why would I claim survivor if it wasn't true or thought I could get away with it. The latter would be a risky gamble so early in the game

@Dolby can you be more specific there all "King" questions...

Where you said that you’d want Glow/Tina as King. Struck me as odd as I scumlean both of them (actually feel much better about Glow though, I had the exact same thought as her). Also, Evan, why isn’t Tina scumleaned? You haven’t mentioned Glow, like, at all, except in the context of Trundles reads, and focused your last two posts on Tina

Bless you.

It's kind of embarrassing getting upset like that over a goddamn game. Worse is seeing people trying to read me on it. I know I wouldn't use it as alignment-indicative on others.

Post links added.

Danke Dolby.

Also why did you even mention Tina in the first place then? To play devils advocate just to do it? And since when are you this active and opinionated on day 1?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Directed s@glow if not obvious

Where you said that you’d want Glow/Tina as King. Struck me as odd as I scumlean both of them (actually feel much better about Glow though, I had the exact same thought as her). Also, Evan, why isn’t Tina scumleaned? You haven’t mentioned Glow, like, at all, except in the context of Trundles reads, and focused your last two posts on Tina

@Dolby oh i was just basing that answer off of meta i would want a King to put in good effort and work with the rest of us rather than just make a hasty decision on their own.

- - - Post Merge - - -

it doesn't just have to be Glow or Tina, i meant those as examples of good players, i would also think Kat would do a good job, i think you're doing a good job...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back