Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey i am NOT soft

how tough am i? i ate a bowl of nails this morning.....without any milk

what does her frustration have to do with being town?

she can be frustrated as both alignments, that has nothing to do with whether or not she's town

- - - Post Merge - - -

did trundle call me maf somewhere bc i missed that lmao

I'm aware but I would expect her to be subtle with her anger if she were mafia. I don't sense her straining from what she says in her frustration either which seems genuine to me thus making me have a weak town lean on her.

And yeah Trundle thinks you could be mafia even tho you didn't really post that much at that point he made that post.

also i already found one scum (toads) so idk how u think i'm coasting

Although I think she had a a bit of a rage as mafia in Breath of the wild iirc.

- - - Post Merge - - -

She feels more aggressive in comparison now than she did then.

Uh

I really don’t see why Toads being maf is a possibility. He def could be hostile TP, but then he’s have to withhold kills. Moreover, your recent posting is really reminding me of OW (granted, FNAF reminded me of OW to, but you literally fakeclaimed to save an obv maf who should have been D1’d). Nor do I like that you are equating TP with scum, it feels like pure trying to misdirect a lynch like what Tina and Cleb did to me in BotW

Well congrats on finding something everyone else already found. If you are mafia and he flips survivor it won't even look bad for you which is why you're hiding under this "contribution". However this is assuming you're town. I won't really known until you're dead

- - - Post Merge - - -

Assuming you're mafia*

I'm aware but I would expect her to be subtle with her anger if she were mafia. I don't sense her straining from what she says in her frustration either which seems genuine to me thus making me have a weak town lean on her.

And yeah Trundle thinks you could be mafia even tho you didn't really post that much at that point he made that post.

mmmm i don't agree, i think i made the same mistake you are making in the last game i played with her. i read something she said as genuine but forgot that it could be genuine regardless of alignment. i'd say the type of frustration she has is pretty non alignment indicative, it could go either way.

she doesn't have to be subtle either way, because the frustration IS real. using your real emotions as maf is a good tactic because it makes you come across as being truthful

Stop over reading Tina, that is focusing way too much on something that hardly happened. It's town distraction. @glow @Zendel

Well congrats on finding something everyone else already found. If you are mafia and he flips survivor it won't even look bad for you which is why you're hiding under this "contribution". However this is assuming you're town. I won't really known until you're dead

- - - Post Merge - - -

Assuming you're mafia*

correct me if i'm wrong but i was one of the first to push on him among kat and dolby? so it's not like i was piggybacking which it seems you're implying here

mmmm i don't agree, i think i made the same mistake you are making in the last game i played with her. i read something she said as genuine but forgot that it could be genuine regardless of alignment. i'd say the type of frustration she has is pretty non alignment indicative, it could go either way.

she doesn't have to be subtle either way, because the frustration IS real. using your real emotions as maf is a good tactic because it makes you come across as being truthful

I'll take note of that, I often take people being genuine as townie.

Nuuuu don?t kill meh pls Great Leader Dolbster

Trundle says he?s not sussing on activity? Yeah right, it just so happens the people he picked were low volume posters or ****posters. :rolleyes:

tina?s whole ?I have no team and it feels damn good? shtick feels really fake to me. I don?t think she?s scum because of activity, but that post just felt off to me

Also ITYW, sorry to hear about your friend

Uh

I really don’t see why Toads being maf is a possibility. He def could be hostile TP, but then he’s have to withhold kills. Moreover, your recent posting is really reminding me of OW (granted, FNAF reminded me of OW to, but you literally fakeclaimed to save an obv maf who should have been D1’d). Nor do I like that you are equating TP with scum, it feels like pure trying to misdirect a lynch like what Tina and Cleb did to me in BotW

oh i meant scum as in "not town", i consider scum as tp

- - - Post Merge - - -

Didn’t want to deal with the pressure

Also, sus on Glow is entirely distinct from my Evan/Tina sus (in that order)

since when have u sussed me

you townread me last night, when did it flip?

People seem to be pushing way too hard on Tina. I understand how she is feeling because this is me literally every mafia game I play and yet I still get stick for it. Never played with Tina before so idk her playstyle but her frustration screams town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm doing work while reading this so forgive the posting, I'll make some substancial posts later on but rn, I have important things to do.

oh i meant scum as in "not town", i consider scum as tp

- - - Post Merge - - -

since when have u sussed me

you townread me last night, when did it flip?

So last night, my read on you was entirely provisional on Toads alignment. I did like your read, but at the same time, I really didn’t like your tone. I think I labeled that read as entirely provisional.

is there an echo in here

- - - Post Merge - - -

why is everyone saying the same things

"i believe toads. toads is tp definitely"

"tina's frustrated. that's real. which means she's town"

- - - Post Merge - - -

So last night, my read on you was entirely provisional on Toads alignment. I did like your read, but at the same time, I really didn’t like your tone. I think I labeled that read as entirely provisional.

i see, but i still don't understand when that read turned into a scumread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back