• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Wrapped items containing bells, DLC, Sanrio items and more! (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re-opening gates! I'm sorry if you haven't been able to visit yet. There are plenty of wrapped items left and I'm not going offline for a while so everyone should get chance :)

It's hard to visit when people keep revisiting and you're town is always full
regardless it's very kind of you to do a giveaway <3

headed over! thank you again c: how many times are we allowed to visit in total?

There isn't really a limit to how many times you can visit right now as I have loads of items that need to go. All I ask is that you are fair to other people and allow them chance too :)

Last edited:
So sorry I haven't visited yet I had to take care of something. Is it still possible for me to visit?

It's hard to visit when people keep revisiting and you're town is always full
regardless it's very kind of you to do a giveaway <3

Yes I understand. I didn't think it would get this popular this quickly. My town is empty right now if you want to try again? I apologise for how busy it's been. I'm going to re-think the rules and add a waiting time before re-visiting.

- - - Post Merge - - -

okay i'll wait 15 mins between every visit then c: does that sound good?

That would be great thank you :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

So sorry I haven't visited yet I had to take care of something. Is it still possible for me to visit?

Yes my gates are open right now. I should have you added.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, please add me, I'd like to visit too. If there's room! ;)

Yes you can visit. I will add you as soon as my gates close. It will be a few minutes if that's okay :)

That's fine, I'll check with Porter in a few minutes. No hurry, I'm sure it's very busy!

Trying to come again now, I keep getting the error that someone is in a convo. lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you again for the items! This was extremely generous of you! :blush:

Gates are no longer open, however I will have to hold off on coming for a few minutes. My 9 month old needs a bottle xD

I have created a new set of rules. They have been added to the first post of this thread but I will post them here to make sure everyone currently planning on visiting sees them as well.

Rules:
~You can only take 2 wrapped bags per visit
~You may visit as many times as you like BUT please leave
it at least 10 minutes before visiting again
~Please post your Mayor and Town name. This is so I can keep track of the visits
~When the giveaway is busy, please bear with me as there is a lot to keep track off. I will try to make sure that everyone has chance to visit

My gates will be open again in a few minutes :) Thank you for you patience

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you again for the items! This was extremely generous of you! :blush:

You are very welcome :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

ill come in about 5ish mins to give others a turn

If you could leave it 10 minutes to comply with the new rules that would be much appreciated :)

I have created a new set of rules. They have been added to the first post of this thread but I will post them here to make sure everyone currently planning on visiting sees them as well.

Rules:
~You can only take 2 wrapped bags per visit
~You may visit as many times as you like BUT please leave
it at least 10 minutes before visiting again
~Please post your Mayor and Town name. This is so I can keep track of the visits
~When the giveaway is busy, please bear with me as there is a lot to keep track off. I will try to make sure that everyone has chance to visit

My gates will be open again in a few minutes :) Thank you for you patience

- - - Post Merge - - -

You are very welcome :)

good rules :)
I am mayor Panduhh of woodbury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back