• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Wrapped items containing bells, DLC, Sanrio items and more! (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
headed over! we can only take two presents at a time correct? but we're allowed to come back for more?

Of course :) I will add you once I close my gates. I love your name and icon. Pandas are my fave animal :3

Thank you! And I agree. Pandas are amazing. I wish there were panda cubs in game that would be so cute. The only panda is pinky and I'm not the biggest fan lol

Thank you! And I agree. Pandas are amazing. I wish there were panda cubs in game that would be so cute. The only panda is pinky and I'm not the biggest fan lol

Yeah that would be awesome! Are Chow and Chester classed as bears then? As I always thought they were pandas :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

In reply to everyone asking to visit: I will add you all now and post when my gates are back open! :)

Yeah that would be awesome! Are Chow and Chester classed as bears then? As I always thought they were pandas :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

In reply to everyone asking to visit: I will add you all now and post when my gates are back open! :)

you're correct! I forgot about them. lol

Thank you also i would like to visit multiple time, if thats ok

I've been trying to get in since you opened but it either says something happened or it's full ;-;

It's my first visit but that's alright thanks for the chance anyway ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back