Wow theres a blog on here!

Melroni

pupy
Bells
Pear (Fruit)
I can't believe I've been using this site since 2015 and I never knew there was a blog function! I'll probably just use this to yap about things I collect or recent stuff happening in my town, though probably not often since I'm....Terrible at remembering to keep up with things.... >w>;;

E3 happened recently, and with that was the announcement of AC: New Horizons, and so I've cracked open my 3DS again and am attempting to fix up my long neglected town. I used to be religious about keeping it, but now I really only have time late at night or over the weekend to play, due to my work schedule, so I guess it'll be slow going.

My current town is unfortunately not my original town, which was really beautiful with the biggest tree & so many pwp's, but I got nostalgic for the beginning of a town and remade in 2018. Since then, I've purchased a second copy of acnl so that if I ever want to remake again, I can just do it there instead. Hindsight is 20/20 as they say.

In AC:NL news, Flo is moving in (right on top of one of my flower beds >:C)
and Pekoe is moving out, unfortunately. She's one of the few villagers in my town currently that I actually like, since I've been gone so long that my old villagers have pretty much all moved away and been replaced. I guess I'll just have to work towards all my dreamies again until the new game comes out, at least that will occupy me x3

I've also recently ordered two new Tamagotchi Meets, the Sanrio meets (which JUST came out today! aaa!) and then I preordered the Fantasy Meets, which I'm also excited for~
I've been into Tamas for a while now, at least a year, but I only ever had one (an adorable Spacey M!x) until the recently released Meets series came out.
So far I have one of each type, save for the special Easter Pastel Meets, which I will -eventually- get!
View attachment 237685
^^ Very bad blurry image of the Tamas I have^^​

Attachments

• current tama collection.jpg
    current tama collection.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 11
Back