Votes: 24 35.3%
  • No Mafia needs a month break

Votes: 16 23.5%
  • No

Votes: 13 19.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 15 22.1%

• Total voters
I've never played a Mafia game, but recently got invited to one, however I couldn't pick up on how these games work before the slots were all filled. I didn't mind that I missed out since I still have no idea what I'm doing, but I would possibly like to play some of these one day. Just let me get my studying in first, and then I'll give it a whirl ^.^

You should try a newbie game haha

I'd be up for a newbie game, I dropped out of Korean war because I didn't understand it but the small game, I understood that more and I think I'd be up for more non-confusing games like that. I don't know if you count that as an unfair advantage but I'd still like to do a newbie.

I'd be happy to put up a newbie game over the next couple of days if no one minds me jumping the queue.

I'd be happy to put up a newbie game over the next couple of days if no one minds me jumping the queue.

You're probably free to jump the queue. Mines not even out of planning and I haven't seen Ashtot in a while.

If I play two mafia games, does that make me void for a newbie game?

Users who have played several games and still want to sign up will be considered on a case-by-case basis. You'll be fine to sign up. :)

Back