• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mafia Would You Join the Next Mafia Game

Future of mafia

• Yes

Votes: 24 35.3%
  • No Mafia needs a month break

Votes: 16 23.5%
  • No

Votes: 13 19.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 15 22.1%

• Total voters
I would give mafia a break, but making a new game won't be that bad. I will be observing for a while though

I wouldn't play another game for a long time, if ever. To be honest I have better things to do with my time if there are a ton of inactive or modkilled players that cause the game to be unbalanced or cancelled.

i would definitely play but i wish it was easy to automatically not let certain people play when its obvious they wont commit

i totally would
i'm so sorry for driver's ed this time around ruining my activity the first few bits of korean

Sorry to say, but these recent events really is the "nail in the coffin" for me - I'm done with TBT Mafia now and I am not sure if I will ever return. I do not think that I will be around on Discord either. If anyone is interested in keeping in touch with me outside of this community, send me a PM here on TBT within the next few days and you can have my Skype/Steam/Whatever. Farewell, and thanks for the memories.

i haven't read through what happened with the korean war mafia yet but i was eager to play more games :/

No, it was partially my fault for the Korean war, so no, I'm not joining again because I didn't understand it :~;

maybe smaller games would work better whilst a lot of people are busy/preoccupied, plus a promise that everyone playing will put the effort in so that the host and the handful of players that do don't get the game ruined for them through cancellation.

I've never played before and I missed the newbies one, I'd want to play though

The only reason I came back was to see if mafia died. I'd join the next one... :D

it depends on what type of game it is, but probably not. I don't think I'll have the time or patience this summer to really commit to another game. plus, tbh, I don't really want to play another mafia game on here. maybe on another site? but never again on tbt. (unless it looks like a really fun set up)

No I don't have time and if I did I still probably wouldn't play.

Back