• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Would you get all the Octopi?

How many Octopi are on your island/do you want?

• Total voters
I have all three, but Marina and Octavian are going to move when they ask. I like them well enough, but I need variety on my island!

honestly i wouldn't have any rn because there's no room for them on my island but like i don't mind marina and i love zucker
but i hate octavian, my sister has him and he looks so angry it's weird
i get he's a cranky but they're actually pretty chill i donno what ocatvian's problem is

I agree. I have Zucker and Octavian on my island, had Marina for a little while, and I don't know if I want her back or not.

I had all 3 for a while.
Cause Mystery Islands love to throw them at me?

I might gather them all up again sometime.
They're cute ~

I had Marina and really liked her, but when Cookie showed up in my campsite, that's who she chose to kick out and I said yes. I figured it would be easy enough to find Marina on a mystery island again if I start to want her back.

I don't have any on my island. I wouldn't mind one but I think anymore than that would be too much haha
I like having variety on my island

I have Octavian and I love him; Marina looks cool; Zucker freaks me out! I just can't get past the fact that somebody cooked his head! Please put him out of his misery!

Personally, no I had Marina on my island for awhile and even though she was cute I didn't really click with her.. I'm not huge into zucker and octavian either! I did have a friend who has (or had idk) all three and really liked it though! I hope we see more octopi in the future though

I have Mergenue as my dedicated Normal, and I have 2 lazies(Zucker and Walker) and 2 Crankies(Octavian and Butch) and I think the Merengue is better than Marina...

I wouldn't have any of them, because they just are not my favourite animal, but I do like the designs. I have a policy of keeping at most two of one type, so two of any personality, two of a species, so by that logic, I would have two at most. But I only have two if I reaaally like something. But even if I like something a lot, three feels way too much when you only have ten possible villagers on your island

I don't want any of them since I've had all of them in previous games whether it was one or two at a time, but never all three at once There's other villagers in NH that I just prefer to have over them. They don't necessarily disgust me though but I voted for that option since there wasn't a "No, but I don't hate them" lol

I only like Zucker because he grew on me when he randomly moved to my island as one of my first three move ins, but I moved him out.
I don't plan on having any of them on my island.

ahh i do love all the octopi (and did have all of them in my town at one point)

but I just prefer other villagers in their personality groups and want 1 of each so... it's hard D:

I love all the Octopi :) Atm I have Octavian and Zucker and plan on getting Marina as soon as I save up enough Nook Miles to go look for her.

I've certainly been tempted! I have Zucker in my town right now, and I own Marina's amiibo card, and Octavian has been on my wishlist in the past since I used to have him in Population Growing.... I just feel like it'd be overwhelming to have all 3 at once. I like to have a variety of villager species, but I have bent that rule before. I think I'll stick with Zucker for now though!

i have zucker and octavian, and really have no interest in marina(not fond of pink at all). i adore both zucker and octvian... but... one day i decided to give zucker a pet squid... lesson learned he's a cannibal.

I’ve had both Zucker and Marina for the longest time but I finally let Marina leave this week when she asked to move. It’s because I didn’t wanna hold her back and I have another normal who’s not moving. Also, I let her leave because I’m confident I can easily get her back from the islands if I miss her too much. After she left, I went island hopping for my next villager and found her twice in the islands. Lol.

honestly i wouldn't have any rn because there's no room for them on my island but like i don't mind marina and i love zucker
but i hate octavian, my sister has him and he looks so angry it's weird
i get he's a cranky but they're actually pretty chill i donno what ocatvian's problem is
He’s a true cranky! All those other guys are fakes like the majority of jocks. In all seriousness, though, he’s just like all the other cranky villagers, he just has a mean face.

Back