• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop ☆ || Wolf's art shop! || ☆ [comissions closed.]

Wolfycheeks

Bells
Small Mailbox
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (33) +
d55MxS6.png

Welcome to my art shop!

Hi guys! I haven't posted here before, I'm just testing the waters to see if there's any interest in my art.
I haven't drawn ACNL stuff before, but I'd love to draw some villagers, mayors, etc. Besides that I draw a LOT of different stuff, in different styles too.

Some rules!

+ Please fill in the form before you request!
+ TBT payments only
+ No NSFW stuff.

Stuff I draw!
+ ACNL related (Villagers, mayors, npcs
+ Anime OCs/Characters
+ Game fanart/Characters
+ Furry stuff

Request form!

Username:
Character/OC you want:
Style you want it drawn in (pixel, anime-ish):
Extra details (reference pics, style, mood, etc):

Prices & examples of my art

Prices are per character!

> Small icon (profile icon, pixel icon, you name it) 250 TBT
> Semi Realistic/anime bust of your villager/mayor/oc/etc 700 TBT
> Gijinka sketch headshot 200TBT
> Colored gijinka headshot 500TBT

Examples can be found in this topic.

Requests:

To do:
- Chelsaurus (Pixel Icon, Gijinka x2)
- Link_The_Heroine (Tera character)
- Pokemanz (Full body)
- LethalLulu (Full body x2)

Done:
Noizora - Done
Seroja - Done[/B]
0TqhicJ.png
Aleshapie - Done
Panicsatiion - Done
drwLdw7.png

Last edited:
Ahh your art is super cool! Hope it's ok I fill a form?
Username: noizora
Character/OC you want: https://toyhou.se/254450.mugen
Style you want it drawn in: chibi
Extra details: --

You could price your chibis at about 500-600 tbt imo

Last edited:
Ahh your art is super cool! Hope it's ok I fill a form?
Username: noizora
Character/OC you want: https://toyhou.se/254450.mugen
Style you want it drawn in: chibi
Extra details: --

You could price your chibis at about 500-600 tbt imo

Coming from such a good artist like yourself, that's a huge compliment, thank you! And I can do that, would you like pixel style or just normal colored? ;w; Also how much do you think would be an okay price?

Ok, I uploaded the prices after looking at some other art topics and seeing what their prices were. I decided i'd go with this to test the waters. If it's too much, say so.

Coming from such a good artist like yourself, that's a huge compliment, thank you! And I can do that, would you like pixel style or just normal colored? ;w; Also how much do you think would be an okay price?

Aw no need to thank me hahaha
Normal coloured please, the prices you have up atm seem pretty reasonable :) when would you like payment?

Username: Seroja
Character/OC you want: My mayor~ X X
Style you want it drawn in (pixel, semi realistic, sketchy, anime):pixel icon!

Thank you so much!

Last edited:
Username: Seroja
Character/OC you want: My mayor~ X X
Style you want it drawn in (pixel, semi realistic, sketchy, anime):pixel icon!

Thank you so much!

I will work on this comission tomorrow as it's close to 3am and I gotta go and do other stuff before I can even sleep, I will keep you updated trough pm!
The other commission is done. ~

Username: aleshapie
Character/OC you want: Mayor Alesha
Style you want it drawn in (pixel, semi realistic, sketchy, anime): Chibi (like you did for noizora)
Extra details (reference pics, style, mood, etc): bashful/happy. Holding a red balloon?
My ref album:
http://m.imgur.com/a/jvQpE

500 tbt ?

Style you want it drawn in (pixel, semi realistic, sketchy, anime): Chibi (like you did for noizora)
Extra details (reference pics, style, mood, etc): bashful/happy. Holding a red balloon?
My ref album:

500 tbt ?

My ref album:

500 tbt ?

Sure, put you on the list, will start tomorrow! : >

@Pokemanz, I guess so! I'm wondering if I should increase the price a bit though because otherwise everyone would just ask for one image of two characters, you know what I mean? Not double the amount though, lol. What style etc do you want?

Sure, put you on the list, will start tomorrow! : >

@Pokemanz, I guess so! I'm wondering if I should increase the price a bit though because otherwise everyone would just ask for one image of two characters, you know what I mean? Not double the amount though, lol. What style etc do you want?

You should just add that the price is for per character not image. I think that's what other artists usually do. They charge per character.

Username: Pokemanz
Character/OC you want: [x]
Style you want it drawn in (pixel, semi realistic, sketchy, anime): Fullbody, in either cartoony or anime style, your choice
Extra details (reference pics, style, mood, etc): I'd prefer if Alex was anthro style but if you can't then feral is fine.

Last edited:
Not really sure how much it'd be for two characters but I'll fill out a form anyway.

Username: Pokemanz
Character/OC you want: [x] and [x]
Style you want it drawn in (pixel, semi realistic, sketchy, anime): Fullbody, but as for style I'm not really sure. Can I leave it up to you?
Extra details (reference pics, style, mood, etc): I'd prefer if Alex was anthro style but if you can't then feral is fine.

Is there perhaps a backgroundless fullbody option that's a bit cheaper? I don't mind paying 1k but it's kind of a lot lol
Edit because actually i'd just rather draw one character for now, seeing as I have a lot of comissions and other **** and not a lot of time.. if you're still okay with that?

Last edited:
Edit because actually i'd just rather draw one character for now, seeing as I have a lot of comissions and other **** and not a lot of time.. if you're still okay with that?

Well, uh, maybe just Alex then? Might as well make the most of it since I won't be able to afford a couple piece later. ;u;

Ooh much nice :0

Username: Marco Bodt
Character/OC you want: my bab, Bec
Style you want it drawn in (pixel, semi realistic, sketchy, anime): Chibi c: (for 500TBT?)
Extra details (reference pics, style, mood, etc): I think everything of import should be on her toyhou.se page c:

Thanks for considering!!

Last edited:
Back