• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop ☆ || Wolf's art shop! || ☆ [comissions closed.]

Wolfycheeks

Bells
Small Mailbox
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (33) +
d55MxS6.png

Welcome to my art shop!

Hi guys! I haven't posted here before, I'm just testing the waters to see if there's any interest in my art.
I haven't drawn ACNL stuff before, but I'd love to draw some villagers, mayors, etc. Besides that I draw a LOT of different stuff, in different styles too.

Some rules!

+ Please fill in the form before you request!
+ TBT payments only
+ No NSFW stuff.

Stuff I draw!
+ ACNL related (Villagers, mayors, npcs
+ Anime OCs/Characters
+ Game fanart/Characters
+ Furry stuff

Request form!

Username:
Character/OC you want:
Style you want it drawn in (pixel, anime-ish):
Extra details (reference pics, style, mood, etc):

Prices & examples of my art

Prices are per character!

> Small icon (profile icon, pixel icon, you name it) 250 TBT
> Semi Realistic/anime bust of your villager/mayor/oc/etc 700 TBT
> Gijinka sketch headshot 200TBT
> Colored gijinka headshot 500TBT

Examples can be found in this topic.

Requests:

To do:
- Chelsaurus (Pixel Icon, Gijinka x2)
- Link_The_Heroine (Tera character)
- Pokemanz (Full body)
- LethalLulu (Full body x2)

Done:
Noizora - Done
Seroja - Done[/B]
0TqhicJ.png
Aleshapie - Done
Panicsatiion - Done
drwLdw7.png

Last edited:
Ahh your art is super cool! Hope it's ok I fill a form?
Username: noizora
Character/OC you want: https://toyhou.se/254450.mugen
Style you want it drawn in: chibi
Extra details: --

You could price your chibis at about 500-600 tbt imo

Last edited:
Ahh your art is super cool! Hope it's ok I fill a form?
Username: noizora
Character/OC you want: https://toyhou.se/254450.mugen
Style you want it drawn in: chibi
Extra details: --

You could price your chibis at about 500-600 tbt imo

Coming from such a good artist like yourself, that's a huge compliment, thank you! And I can do that, would you like pixel style or just normal colored? ;w; Also how much do you think would be an okay price?

Ok, I uploaded the prices after looking at some other art topics and seeing what their prices were. I decided i'd go with this to test the waters. If it's too much, say so.

Coming from such a good artist like yourself, that's a huge compliment, thank you! And I can do that, would you like pixel style or just normal colored? ;w; Also how much do you think would be an okay price?

Aw no need to thank me hahaha
Normal coloured please, the prices you have up atm seem pretty reasonable :) when would you like payment?

Username: Seroja
Character/OC you want: My mayor~ X X
Style you want it drawn in (pixel, semi realistic, sketchy, anime):pixel icon!

Thank you so much!

Last edited:
Username: Seroja
Character/OC you want: My mayor~ X X
Style you want it drawn in (pixel, semi realistic, sketchy, anime):pixel icon!

Thank you so much!

I will work on this comission tomorrow as it's close to 3am and I gotta go and do other stuff before I can even sleep, I will keep you updated trough pm!
The other commission is done. ~

Username: aleshapie
Character/OC you want: Mayor Alesha
Style you want it drawn in (pixel, semi realistic, sketchy, anime): Chibi (like you did for noizora)
Extra details (reference pics, style, mood, etc): bashful/happy. Holding a red balloon?
My ref album:
http://m.imgur.com/a/jvQpE

500 tbt ?

Style you want it drawn in (pixel, semi realistic, sketchy, anime): Chibi (like you did for noizora)
Extra details (reference pics, style, mood, etc): bashful/happy. Holding a red balloon?
My ref album:

500 tbt ?

My ref album:

500 tbt ?

Sure, put you on the list, will start tomorrow! : >

@Pokemanz, I guess so! I'm wondering if I should increase the price a bit though because otherwise everyone would just ask for one image of two characters, you know what I mean? Not double the amount though, lol. What style etc do you want?

Sure, put you on the list, will start tomorrow! : >

@Pokemanz, I guess so! I'm wondering if I should increase the price a bit though because otherwise everyone would just ask for one image of two characters, you know what I mean? Not double the amount though, lol. What style etc do you want?

You should just add that the price is for per character not image. I think that's what other artists usually do. They charge per character.

Username: Pokemanz
Character/OC you want: [x]
Style you want it drawn in (pixel, semi realistic, sketchy, anime): Fullbody, in either cartoony or anime style, your choice
Extra details (reference pics, style, mood, etc): I'd prefer if Alex was anthro style but if you can't then feral is fine.

Last edited:
Not really sure how much it'd be for two characters but I'll fill out a form anyway.

Username: Pokemanz
Character/OC you want: [x] and [x]
Style you want it drawn in (pixel, semi realistic, sketchy, anime): Fullbody, but as for style I'm not really sure. Can I leave it up to you?
Extra details (reference pics, style, mood, etc): I'd prefer if Alex was anthro style but if you can't then feral is fine.

Is there perhaps a backgroundless fullbody option that's a bit cheaper? I don't mind paying 1k but it's kind of a lot lol
Edit because actually i'd just rather draw one character for now, seeing as I have a lot of comissions and other **** and not a lot of time.. if you're still okay with that?

Last edited:
Edit because actually i'd just rather draw one character for now, seeing as I have a lot of comissions and other **** and not a lot of time.. if you're still okay with that?

Well, uh, maybe just Alex then? Might as well make the most of it since I won't be able to afford a couple piece later. ;u;

Ooh much nice :0

Username: Marco Bodt
Character/OC you want: my bab, Bec
Style you want it drawn in (pixel, semi realistic, sketchy, anime): Chibi c: (for 500TBT?)
Extra details (reference pics, style, mood, etc): I think everything of import should be on her toyhou.se page c:

Thanks for considering!!

Last edited:
Back