• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop ☆ || Wolf's art shop! || ☆ [comissions closed.]

^^^ that is really good! OMG i just love your art! Please give me your art skills :')

- - - Post Merge - - -

sorry can i be really cheeky and change one of those gijika to this OC with the ears? I can pay a bit more?
if you've already started that is completely fine or if you don't want to do the OC in that style thats fine I understand
sorry for being a pain!

Lol what art skills?! Haha thanks though !
& Noo you're not a pain, don't worry! I haven't started yet (I didn't expect this thread to blow up like this so I have a lot of work to do, which is good though) so I can change it. I don't really know what you mean though, what OC? What do you want me to do exactly? Sorry i'm probably tired : <

haha your art work is amazing which is why you have a lot of orders! Take your time with them and try not to get too stressed out with it :)
So i created that chibi character (if you click the OC it will take you to her and click the play button and it shows you her bunny ears) Id like a head shot in gijika style instead of one of the villagers? is that right? if you cant do it in that style then maybe the style you did for panicstation?
let me know if I have something wrong

The prices are updated, but the people that already ordered will ofcourse pay what I asked of them then.

wow. I live your art and I'm very tempted to have you do me/my character in acnl.

Aw thanks, that means a lot! What does your mayor look like?

she has light blue, gray eyes (once I unlock the contacts lmao) and dark brown hair like me in the style :
111mef9.png

I need tbt, lmao I just used it for a signature ughh.

Had a little time left, so made a Muffy gijinka. : >

DHU4vtS.png

Damn son she looks so amazing, so much like the real Muffy. Whooop~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok I just saw the updated OP, so how much do I pay for Buck? Still the old price or?

Damn son she looks so amazing, so much like the real Muffy. Whooop~

Ahh thanks! I tried lol, irl muffy is a bit paler and stuff, more gothic I guess? But idk. Whatever ;w;

(also im continueing on comissions now, took a break since I did 2 today lol : < )

Username: kianli
Character/OC you want: https://toyhou.se/395845.lilac
Style you want it drawn in (pixel, anime-ish): pixel icon? like seroja's ^^
Extra details (reference pics, style, mood, etc): would you be able to draw her wings too? ^^

it should be 200 total!

Done! sorry it took so long, drowning in comissions lol. /w\

Hope you like it!

fpygMsP.png

I really dont know tbh. Okay ill order a pixel icon first and then ill come back

Username: Chelsaurus
Character/OC you want: My mayor \_ o_O _/
Style you want it drawn in (pixel, anime-ish): pixel icon
Extra details (reference pics, style, mood, etc): without glasses- she has black tights and her boots have white/creamy fur at the top of them, if you could maybe put a mini crown on her head if that doesnt look right then a flower? cute style, joyful mood

sorry for being fussy, thank you!!!

Must've missed this one, so sorry! /n\

Anyways here it is:

ucnwioy.png

This art shop has turned into an art thread sort of, so I'll just post my newest project which I work on when I take a break from doing comissions. It's a wolf/bat oc, pls no steal.

0c781122d1.jpg

Wolfy it seems you keep on improving for each art pieces you posted! That chibs is super cute! I love the colouring style! Would you be able to replicate it for future commissions?

Wolfy it seems you keep on improving for each art pieces you posted! That chibs is super cute! I love the colouring style! Would you be able to replicate it for future commissions?

Thank you! <3 I have no school or job due to personal stuff and I literally spend all my time awake drawing and gaming, I try out different things all the time! Yes I could do that for sure! I try to improve my pixel icons too but it's a bit harder sadly :/ and half of the art I make.. no, 3/4, doesn't even get posted here, maybe I should upload more stuff.

Thank you! <3 I have no school or job due to personal stuff and I literally spend all my time awake drawing and gaming, I try out different things all the time! Yes I could do that for sure! I try to improve my pixel icons too but it's a bit harder sadly :/ and half of the art I make.. no, 3/4, doesn't even get posted here, maybe I should upload more stuff.

You should make a separate gallery for your art stash in the museum. It'll keep your arts more organised and people can see the progress you make more clearly. Also, imo, your pixel art improved a lot too!

Back