• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Wolf'O Donnel sig

Lone_Wolf

Bells
Lone_Wolf.gif

This one is one of the best sig I made

Lone_Wolf said:
Lone_Wolf.gif

I agree, it looks great.

Some tips:

-Instead of using the polygonal lasso tool to select a part of the canvas, when making a rectangle, use the rectangular marequee too.
-After you put in the font, go to > Layer > Layer Style. Mess around with that, I suggest making a 1-pixel stroke around the text and also putting a shadow or outer glow on it.

Mino said:
Lone_Wolf said:
Lone_Wolf.gif

I agree, it looks great.

Some tips:

-Instead of using the polygonal lasso tool to select a part of the canvas, when making a rectangle, use the rectangular marequee too.
-After you put in the font, go to > Layer > Layer Style. Mess around with that, I suggest making a 1-pixel stroke around the text and also putting a shadow or outer glow on it.
thanks Mino for the tip

;)

Whos Wolf'O Donnel?

Anyway, sine I'm a n00b at sig making, 9.5/10! I like it alot.

^_^

TwilightKing said:
Lone_Wolf said:
TwilightKing said:
i wish i had a pro sig like lone_wolf's

:( that is a great job!
If you want I'll make you a pro sig like mines.
w00t! how much will it cost

:p

its really hard to find good pics of the hyrule king though

:(
I'll make it for free.The only hard things about the sig is look for the pic.If you find a pic pm it to me.

Back