• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling WOLFGANG IS LEAVING ME D:

jwenna

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
Wolfgang, my beloved wolf, is leaving my village today... (shouldn't have time travelled)
I will be selling him for 2,000,000 bells

The thing is I have the South Korean version of the game so I'm not sure how it would work so heres how it would go down:

After visiting my town you'll first pay 1,000,000 bells. Then, we'll find a random other villager and you'll try speaking to him/her. If the conversation shows up in english and all is good we'll visit Wolfgang and once you're sure he's able to move in to you're village you'll drop the rest of the bells. If not I'll simply give your 1,000,000 bells back and I guess I could give you some perfect peaches cause why not ahahha.

anyways if you're interested drop your friendcode below. first come first serve. :)

Ill take him off your hands! Although I my gonna have to cycle out a villager if you don't mind waiting

sure i don't mind the wait! I'll add your friend code and I'll keep my gates open. In Korean the town name should look like this: 엘딘

OK! Tysm^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

So I TTD too much and now merengue is leaving! So I'm gonna sell her so it might take longer; -;

I can pick up wolfgang now if you need someone sooner. I understand if you'd rather wait for the first poster though.

OH NO YOU LOST MERENGUE D: im so sorry :(
i'll wait you've lost merengue you need someone for your loss

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would but the first poster has lost Merengue in this mess and I would feel bad if I just ditched her D:
Thanks for the offer though!!!

It's okay! A friend is gonna hold her for me;u;

- - - Post Merge - - -

It won't show up o:

you show up on my friends list... hm

- - - Post Merge - - -

im going to close and re open my gates give me a moment!!!

I got an error message! i've opened the gates again.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Huh connecting usually never usually takes this long ;-;

Back