• Most events follow Eastern Daylight Time. The current Space Time is:
  • Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Witch's Quest - Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Entries up to this point should all be reviewed and either accepted or asked to resubmit. If you have not received any feedback yet you were probably missed, please let me know!

@Vsmith @chocosongee @Tiffany @Naekoya @TalviSyreni

I am not sure if you were waiting for confirmation, but your round two images are okay! However, posts in this thread are for showcasing purposes only. Your images need to be posted in a new thread in the Witch's Quest submission board to be accepted; I could not find any of your entries there. :)

Entries up to this point should all be reviewed and either accepted or asked to resubmit. If you have not received any feedback yet you were probably missed, please let me know!

I am not sure if you were waiting for confirmation, but your round two images are okay! However, posts in this thread are for showcasing purposes only. Your images need to be posted in a new thread in the Witch's Quest submission board to be accepted; I could not find any of your entries there. :)
aaa omgosh! I'm so srry it totally slipped my mind that all the answers have to be submitted through the submission board now! ty for the ping ~ posted my submission just now >n<

aaa omgosh! I'm so srry it totally slipped my mind that all the answers have to be submitted through the submission board now! ty for the ping ~ posted my submission just now >n<

It's all good! You're not the only one this happens to. Which is why I check :)

Oh crap I forgot to post it in the submission board, thanks for the reminder. 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

sorry for posting in the wrong place, i have corrected it. thanks

Omg!! I'm so sorry, I guess I got to excited and forgot to post it in the submissions. 😬 I posted it in submissions now.

Got round to completing rounds 1 and 2 (submitted separately but just put them together in this pic) - a group of little winged dragons and the frequently seen Pokeball :giggle:

image1 3.jpeg

Round #3
Although round three starts with this post, entries for previous rounds will also still be accepted!
All rounds will close at the same time, on Friday, September 2 at 11:59PM Fair Time.

The wind from the direction of the witch's hut carries an odd but simultaneously pleasant sweet smell as you approach. As you enter, you find out why: the witch is standing over her cauldron, stirring away as she hums some off-key tune. She's making cookies, she explains, as you add your sphere to her astonishingly large collection of Pokéballs. It's a new recipe she's trying, although she just noticed she's missing some ingredients! She cannot stop stirring right now but you have time to help, don't you?

🧙🏽‍♀️ And Your Quest Is...

"Four items yellow, or four items green. Choose one of these colours, leave the other unseen."​

Item notes:
- The witch doesn't care whether you submit a set of four green items or a set of yellow ones. She will, however, get angry if you mix the two. Either one or the other!
- Your objects need to mostly match the right colour. (A blue bird with a yellow beak is not yellow!)
- Your objects must be unique (Not, for example, 4 lego bricks of the same colour).
- Your objects must be intact. Do not take things apart to submit their parts.
- This is not an arts and crafts event! We will not be allowing any items you have coloured yourself.
- Objects that you have used to enter previous rounds are not allowed to be re-used.

✨ Submission Checklist

Before entering your submission, make sure that:

✅ You are posting a new thread in the Witch's Quest submission board. Posts will not be accepted in this thread!​
✅ You have selected the correct round number from the dropdown list while making your thread.​
✅ All four of your chosen items are included in the same thread, either in one or multiple images.​
✅ There is a physical name tag clearly visible in your image (or each of your images).​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back