• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

wishy?

CaKe95

Bells
Just 10 minutes ago i was wifing and i saw a shooting star i pressed a and b really fast and my character bowed will he send me a present?

Lol the person i was wifing me did not believe me but its true but the wifi went out
:huh:

yeah i though i got seeded and crap you did not save when u bought something no nooktigons lol

idc hope to wifi again with u

sweet, I want to try to wish with the shooting stars
all I've heard was that it doesn't work on CF , maybe it does , or do you mean in WW?

City Folk = No.
Wild World = Yes.

If it was in city Folk then meteor showers would be crazy.

Lol, there would be like 10 wishes per hour... and I've seen a bunch of wishing stars on my WW game, but always missed them... I always had a tool in my hand. V.V

the shooting stars always come back

after your done using a tool, why not put it back in your pocket

Dang I have never got a shooting star.
Probally because I always play in the afternoon

Back