• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.
i usually do 2 tbt for unorderables
and 1 tbt for oderables (rococo, k.k.)

it'd be 40 tbt all together, but if you don't have enough i could do igb as well.

That's a fair price but I can't afford it, if I paid 15 tbt or so how many igb would you charge to make up the rest?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I tried to visit you before, it said you had your gates opened but your name didn't appear on the list of towns that I can visit ;-;

My gate is actually open now ^-^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh my god, that would be amazing! how much would you charge?

Also I won't need the cradle in a minute

Edit: just bring the cradle anyway.

Last edited:
hmmm, well I only have 865,168 bells right now, so I would definately be underpaying, I have blue roses if you'd accept those, but otherwise I can pm you when I've earnt 40 tbt.

i can give you all the items now and you pay in how ever much tbt you want, and later on once you have the rest you can give me that if you'd like. c:

hiya, if i read correctly your wishlist is up to date? if not just lmk if there's anything you don't need. i'm only interested in tbt though~

i can get you:

bun wig - 1 tbt
celeste ribbon - 3 tbt
harp - 1 tbt
heart bopper - 3 tbt
k.k. disco - 1 tbt
mama polar bear - 1 tbt
plaid cami dress - 1 tbt
sailor's shirt - 1 tbt
sailor's tee - 1 tbt
shaved ice - 3 tbt
star bopper - 3 tbt
tart - 3 tbt
virgo harp - 2 tbt

24 tbt total

hiya, if i read correctly your wishlist is up to date? if not just lmk if there's anything you don't need. i'm only interested in tbt though~

i can get you:

bun wig - 1 tbt
celeste ribbon - 3 tbt
harp - 1 tbt
heart bopper - 3 tbt
k.k. disco - 1 tbt
mama polar bear - 1 tbt
plaid cami dress - 1 tbt
sailor's shirt - 1 tbt
sailor's tee - 1 tbt
shaved ice - 3 tbt
star bopper - 3 tbt
tart - 3 tbt
virgo harp - 2 tbt

24 tbt total

That would be great, I can't afford the tbt right now especially as I'm still in debt but I could earn it for you if you don't mind being paid later? I'm sorry .w.

(edit) I will probably be able to afford it when you're available
(edit 2) I am no longer in debt so I will work on earning those bells

Last edited:
I have a bun wig. I can do 1k igb if that's alright with you?
Edit: I just realized someone else already offered that so never mind :)

Last edited:
Bump! Bringing this thread back to life! the wishlist is all up to date <3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back