• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying ✾ WISHLIST ✾ | Looking for a few JP orderables!

hi! c: i can get you quite a few things: flamenco hat, gemini closet, girl's day updo, palm-tree lamp, pile of leaves, saggitarius arrow, spring kimono, tam o shanter, stale cupcakes, and top!

hi! c: i can get you quite a few things: flamenco hat, gemini closet, girl's day updo, palm-tree lamp, pile of leaves, saggitarius arrow, spring kimono, tam o shanter, stale cupcakes, and top!

Sweet! What would you like for them? :D

I can give you a Pear Wardrobe, Plum Coat and Wendell's painting. Are you okay to me pay me 15 TBT? Or is that too much for you? Thanks.

I'm only willing to pay 1 tbt for each orderable item and 3 tbt max for Wendell's painting. ^^

I'd prefer to come to your town. My town is covered in paths since I was doing plot resetting with villagers..
Anyways, tell me when you're ready.

I'd prefer to come to your town. My town is covered in paths since I was doing plot resetting with villagers..
Anyways, tell me when you're ready.

My town is covered in patterns as well! My gates will be open in a minute. :)

I have the aloe plant, green bed, alpine shelf, modern closet and table~

I have a green chair, green bench, green dresser, green table, regal table, classic clock and classic sofa. Do you need all of them still?

What would you like for them? :)

I was wondering if I could snag the rococo floor, bed, chair, dresser, and lamp?

edit: Sorry I meant rococo wall and not floor! ;;

Last edited:
Back