Buying ✾ WISHLIST ✾ | Looking for a few JP orderables!

hi! c: i can get you quite a few things: flamenco hat, gemini closet, girl's day updo, palm-tree lamp, pile of leaves, saggitarius arrow, spring kimono, tam o shanter, stale cupcakes, and top!

hi! c: i can get you quite a few things: flamenco hat, gemini closet, girl's day updo, palm-tree lamp, pile of leaves, saggitarius arrow, spring kimono, tam o shanter, stale cupcakes, and top!

Sweet! What would you like for them? :D

I can give you a Pear Wardrobe, Plum Coat and Wendell's painting. Are you okay to me pay me 15 TBT? Or is that too much for you? Thanks.

I'm only willing to pay 1 tbt for each orderable item and 3 tbt max for Wendell's painting. ^^

I'd prefer to come to your town. My town is covered in paths since I was doing plot resetting with villagers..
Anyways, tell me when you're ready.

I'd prefer to come to your town. My town is covered in paths since I was doing plot resetting with villagers..
Anyways, tell me when you're ready.

My town is covered in patterns as well! My gates will be open in a minute. :)

I have the aloe plant, green bed, alpine shelf, modern closet and table~

I have a green chair, green bench, green dresser, green table, regal table, classic clock and classic sofa. Do you need all of them still?

What would you like for them? :)

I was wondering if I could snag the rococo floor, bed, chair, dresser, and lamp?

edit: Sorry I meant rococo wall and not floor! ;;

Last edited:
Back