* satchel - blue
* visual punk boots
* zen clasp purse - dark blue
* flower sconce - light blue
* gaming chair - light blue
* coconut mat
* red watermelon rug
* (several DIYs)

Do you have anything from my wishlist? :) (cataloging the orderables is fine too!)

Last edited:
I can get you everything that was either not mentioned, is not an unflyable DIY, and is not a villager for 1 tbt each!! I'm available tomorrow after 4 P.M PST

Hey there! I have plenty across all your wishlists:
* asian-style clasp purse - black
* diamond-weave basket bag
* electronics-store paper bag - yellow
* instrument case - black
* jet pack - white
* plumeria hairpin - white
* poncho coat - navy blue
* punk hair wig - blue
* satchel - blue
* visual punk boots
* zen clasp purse - dark blue
* flower sconce - light blue
* gaming chair - light blue
* coconut mat
* red watermelon rug
* (several DIYs)

Do you have anything from my wishlist? :) (cataloging the orderables is fine too!)
Oh awesome! How much do you want for all that?
Post automatically merged:

I can get you everything that was either not mentioned, is not an unflyable DIY, and is not a villager for 1 tbt each!! I'm available tomorrow after 4 P.M PST
That'd be great! Let me see what the previous user wants to do and I'll get back to you

Oh awesome! How much do you want for all that?
I was hoping to trade for stuff on my wishlist (not really looking for bells, NMTs, or TBT), but if you don't have anything, I can still let you catalog them.

I also don't mind if you want to take up ChocoPie's offer for everything (totally understand that it's more convenient to get it all from 1 person haha)

I was hoping to trade for stuff on my wishlist (not really looking for bells, NMTs, or TBT), but if you don't have anything, I can still let you catalog them.

I also don't mind if you want to take up ChocoPie's offer for everything (totally understand that it's more convenient to get it all from 1 person haha)
I'll message you!

I can get Flora or Roald in boxes for you for free whenever you are ready for them!

I can get you all the items in your clothing wishlist for you, except for the KK Slider tee.

Hi, are you still looking for DJ KK Logo Tee(Neon Green) I have one, for a single TBT(I can buy more for one TBT each)

I’ve got 40 DIY’s you want. I can give you them for around 40 TBT or so.

Back