• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Wishlist Items!

Second town my friend, second town. XD Anyway gate is open!

Don't tempt me, don't you dare. :mad:
Okay also I'll be there shortly, I need to drop off some stuff for someone real quick cuz their items arrived and had my mailbox overflowing l-lol.

Hi! I can get you: Black Veil (Not on hand but I'll time travel to get it :3), Cornucopia, Fancy Tea Set, Lotus Pond, Stained Glass, Stewpot.

Hi! I can get you: Black Veil (Not on hand but I'll time travel to get it :3), Cornucopia, Fancy Tea Set, Lotus Pond, Stained Glass, Stewpot.

That sounds awesome! How much tbt would that be I'm dumb
Also I can't trade until later today (I'm going home for the weekend so I'll have freaking internet on my 3ds finally)

That sounds awesome! How much tbt would that be I'm dumb
Also I can't trade until later today (I'm going home for the weekend so I'll have freaking internet on my 3ds finally)

You are not dumb, total would be 14 TBT :3 That's perfectly fine, just VM when you're available!

I can get you the toilet, small silk hat, regal wall, exotic table, exotic lamp, bathroom sink, and bathrobe :)

I can get you the toilet, small silk hat, regal wall, exotic table, exotic lamp, bathroom sink, and bathrobe :)

I got the regal wall already, but the rest would be great! If you want tbt then the total would be 6 tbt if I'm not mistaken.

I got the regal wall already, but the rest would be great! If you want tbt then the total would be 6 tbt if I'm not mistaken.

Yeah that’s perfect, please add my FC while I get the items ready :)

Last edited:
Okay, my gates are open :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Though it doesn’t show you added

oh hm, i added the fc you told me to add? or did you want me to add the one in your side bar instead?

- - - Post Merge - - -

added the one in your side bar so i guess that was the case. just let me know when you're open again ^^

Last edited:
Back