Buying Wishlist Items!

oh hm, i added the fc you told me to add? or did you want me to add the one in your side bar instead?

- - - Post Merge - - -

added the one in your side bar so i guess that was the case. just let me know when you're open again ^^

Sorry I thought I edited the comment quick enough lmao. I moved the stuff from my account on my brothers town to my town

- - - Post Merge - - -

Right now I'm just getting a villager from someone and I'll open my gates right after :)

Sorry I thought I edited the comment quick enough lmao. I moved the stuff from my account on my brothers town to my town

- - - Post Merge - - -

Right now I'm just getting a villager from someone and I'll open my gates right after :)

Ah no worries! I thought that maybe that was the case haha. Take your time. Like I said just let me know when, I'm in no rush! ^^

I have joan in my town today if you'd like to visit for the tokonoma?

Opened! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oops what just happened, im gonna reopen the gates
Open again, sorry not sure what happened

Last edited:
I can get you:
-cherry-blossom clock
-crown
-overall dress
For 7 tbt? The crown is pretty expensive ^^

Sounds good! I'll drop the crown off now and give you the sakura blossom clock and overall dress later as I have to order those. Let me know when your gates are open

Last edited:
Sounds good! I'll drop the crown off now and give you the sakura blossom clock and overall dress later as I have to order those. Let me know when your gates are open

Ah alright. I'm just waiting for you to add me since you wouldn't be able to visit if I opened my gates if you're not registered. Let me know when you've added and I'll open asap c:

Back