• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Buying ❤️Wishlist items 2❤️ ( shaved-ice lamp, silver droplet flower, 7-11 Items, etc)

Magritte

Bells
Feedback
100% (10) +
Hi guys ☺ I met some really kind and nice people here this morning.
Thanks to them, I was able to collect all my first wish items!
I want to thank them again❤ Thank you very much!

And the reason why I started writing again is to get my second wish items!
Thanks to the good people, it's time to collect all my first wish items and collect the second wish items🥰

The items I'm looking for are written below!

white festive tree X 2
shaved-ice lamp X 6
jacob's ladder X 35
four-leaf clover X 35

• 7-11 Items (14) X 2
1. 24-hour-shop banner
2. 24-hour-shop clock
3. 24-hour-shop counter
4. 24-hour-shop model
5. 24-hour-shop sign
6. 24-hour-shop uniform
7. barbecue bed
8. buffet server
9. convenient wall
10. donut cushion
11. sandwich display
12. shop coffee machine
13. soft-drink display
14. steamed-bun case

I'm just about to decorate my town and house, so I have a lot of things to collect😂
I don't mind if it's one of the list above Sell it to me really want💕 Then I will be really happy!

I'll pay in IGB! I'm sorry that I don't have TBT because I am a new member😭
These are so precious that if you tell me the price you want, I'll buy them for you!

Thank you for reading for a long time :)
Post automatically merged:

Hi guys ☺ I met some really kind and nice people here this morning.
Thanks to them, I was able to collect all my first wish items!
I want to thank them again❤ Thank you very much!

And the reason why I started writing again is to get my second wish items!
Thanks to the good people, it's time to collect all my first wish items and collect the second wish items🥰

The items I'm looking for are written below!

white festive tree X 2
shaved-ice lamp X 6
silver droplet flower X 30
four-leaf clover X 30

• 7-11 Items (14) X 2
1. 24-hour-shop banner
2. 24-hour-shop clock
3. 24-hour-shop counter
4. 24-hour-shop model
5. 24-hour-shop sign
6. 24-hour-shop uniform
7. barbecue bed
8. buffet server
9. convenient wall
10. donut cushion
11. sandwich display
12. shop coffee machine
13. soft-drink display
14. steamed-bun case

I'm just about to decorate my town and house, so I have a lot of things to collect😂
I don't mind if it's one of the list above Sell it to me really want💕 Then I will be really happy!

I'll pay in IGB! I'm sorry that I don't have TBT because I am a new member😭
These are so precious that if you tell me the price you want, I'll buy them for you!

Thank you for reading for a long time :)
1m bells, 2m bells, 5bells Whatever you want, I want you to tell me the price you want and sell it to me! Please help me collect these 🙏🏻

Last edited:
hii i can give all again <3 hmu in chat!
Omg!! Thank you very much, but I feel so sorry for you to receive it again..🥺 You've already given me so much!! is it okay if I get it again?😭❣️

hii i can give all again <3 hmu in chat!
And if you don't mind, can you tell me how to chat?🙏🏻❤️

Last edited:
Omg!! Thank you very much, but I feel so sorry for you to receive it again..🥺 You've already given me so much!! is it okay if I get it again?😭

And if you don't mind, can you tell me how to chat?🙏🏻
anything for youuu love! i will bring them to you in an hour 💕

to private chat, you move your cursor above my photo on the left and press "start conversation" 😉

to private chat, you move your cursor above my photo on the left and press "start conversation" 😉
Thanks for letting me know! And I'm always fine, so prepare slowly 🥰 Text me back when you're done 🤗

(splatoon calie, marie and wolf link, sanrio 1-6 amiibo)
And let me know if there's anything you want from the above amibo I have! I'll call you to town☺️

Last edited:
Thanks for letting me know! And I'm always fine, so prepare slowly 🥰 Text me back when you're done 🤗

(splatoon calie, marie and wolf link, sanrio 1-6 amiibo)
And let me know if there's anything you want from the above amibo I have! I'll call you to town☺
hii im done ! open your town please so i can drop your items <3

Last edited:
h

Oh im sorry! I opened the town🥰

Lingling! Thanks again from the bottom of my heart😊 Thanks to you, I think I can decorate the village beautifully! I will invite you to my village when I decorate and complete the village hard😚 Please come and see me Sweet dreams💞

Last edited:
Hello again! :)
You could have asked me for everything you wanted just the first time. Let me know if you catch me online, I'll be here for several hours.
I have some of these in my giveaway thread, and others in the storage.

Hello again! :)
You could have asked me for everything you wanted just the first time. Let me know if you catch me online, I'll be here for several hours.
I have some of these in my giveaway thread, and others in the storage.
Oh I'm sorry! But I couldn't ask more because I already received too much from you at first.🥺 You've already given me so much..😭😭

Do not worry! I'm giving them away because I want, there's nothing to feel bad about.
I don't have 35 anything to give you, ha ha, but I can help with most of the furniture!
Are you going to be available? I can get them ready in a few minutes and deliver them again to your town.

Back