hinaningyo,
shearling coat,
spinning wheel,
upright piano

for aurora screen (maybe)
bathtub
spa chair
and wall mounted monitor?

Looks good. What's with the maybe on aurora screen?

Haha XD wasn't sure if i really wanted it~ but i'll take it :)
I'll order for you now but you might need to wait a bit as i ordered a bunch of stuff for someone else but hopefully will be within 1-3 days max

is that ok?

Last edited:
So I take it you don't TT. I TT but I don't like to TT past the day. Just so you know, I order my stuff around 2pm (or sometime before then) then TT to 6pm when the mail gets delivered and then TT back to 2pm to order more stuff.

So I take it you don't TT. I TT but I don't like to TT past the day. Just so you know, I order my stuff around 2pm (or sometime before then) then TT to 6pm when the mail gets delivered and then TT back to 2pm to order more stuff.

Sorry my friend, i don't TT. if you're looking for someone to TT for you that's not gonna be me :)

Ah, so you're one of those strictly no TTing people. That's fine. Shoot me a pm when you have my stuff ready.

haha i probably will.... but only because it was daylight savings over the weekend haha XD and yes I'll let you know~

dont know if you still need them but I can get you:
black veil
hot plate
shoji screen
small silk hat
tangerine chair

dont know if you still need them but I can get you:
black veil
hot plate
shoji screen
small silk hat
tangerine chair

Yes, I still need them, do you want to be paid in bells, items, or a combination of those two?

Back