Buying Wishlist <3

If I get you every item on this list, would 130 TBT be reasonable with you?

Hey there! I have:

Pansy Table
Azalea Stool
Violet Screen
Rose Sofa

Does 20 TBT (5 for each item) sound fair? Just let me know! ^.^

If I get you every item on this list, would 130 TBT be reasonable with you?

Most certainly, thank you so so much! But turns out, I no longer need the terra-cotta flooring or kitchen refrigerator, so would 124 TBT be alright?

Hey there! I have:

Pansy Table
Azalea Stool
Violet Screen
Rose Sofa

Does 20 TBT (5 for each item) sound fair? Just let me know! ^.^

I think I'll probably end up going with the above offer, however I do need an extra azalea stool, so would you let that go for 3 tbt? c:

Last edited:
Most certainly, thank you so so much! But turns out, I no longer need the terra-cotta flooring, so would 127 TBT be alright?

I think I'll probably end up going with the above offer, however I do need an extra azalea stool, so would you let that go for 3 tbt? c:

Sure thing! I'll be delivering btw, not from my official town but from my second cartridge where I use as storage. I'm Haruko of Blossoms! Feel free to add me, I'll add you back!

Btw please excuse the fact I have no emotions from Shrunk in my second file ^.^

Sure thing! I'll be delivering btw, not from my official town but from my second cartridge where I use as storage. I'm Haruko of Blossoms! Feel free to add me, I'll add you back!

Btw please excuse the fact I have no emotions from Shrunk in my second file ^.^
Alright! Is it the friend code in your sidebar? And I'll send the tbt if you're ready to trade now c:

Yup! It's the one on the sidebar!

And go ahead and send, I'm ready right now by the station to visit you! I'll drop the item right next to you =)

Yup! It's the one on the sidebar!

And go ahead and send, I'm ready right now by the station to visit you! I'll drop the item right next to you =)
Sorry for the late reply (tbt wouldn't work on my phone for a second) but okay, I'll go and add you & send the bells! I've got patterns outside my station but you can put it on the grass near if that's alright <3 also, I'll be on one of my alt characters (Mizuho), just so you know!

Sorry for the late reply (tbt wouldn't work on my phone for a second) but okay, I'll go and add you & send the bells! I've got patterns outside my station but you can put it on the grass near if that's alright <3 also, I'll be on one of my alt characters (Mizuho), just so you know!

No problem! I'll be looking out for your town when the gate is open =)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lagged out, I guess... Try again?

Back