• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway {WINNERS ANNOUNCED!}🎉🎉Blink's 700 NMT Giveaway🎉🎉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Island Rep: Ichigo
Island Name: Meadow
What would you do with your NMTs if you won? Get DIYs and furniture I've been desperately wanting so that I can finish up the desolate parts of my island! Probably would also go on some mystery island tours and share with friends if they're needing something that NMTs can help with :)

Thank you for hosting this giveaway!

• Island Rep: Canelle
  • Island Name: Tooffee
  • What would you do with your NMTs if you won? I would buy the things on my wishlist! I don’t have many items but some of them are expensive and I may not be able to get them otherwise. I would also help my 7 year old nephew get his favorite villager, Dom. He was so happy when he saw him! I’d also share with friends and my nephew so they can have what they need. Thank you so much for this giveaway!!

• Island Rep:Toto
  • Island Name:Africa
  • What would you do with your NMTs if you won?Trade them for artwork and Mom's items (because both are very difficult to find).
  • Oh and buy another continent.

Island Rep: Steven
Island Name: Echelon
What would you do with your NMTs if you won?: I would use the NMT to buy furniture to expand my catalog. I don't really have that complete of a catalog thus far; I haven't really been focusing on it. Most of my time has been dedicated to the stalk market. Hopefully, I'd be able to open some kind of cataloging service, as I let people catalog every set in New Leaf.

I also would use it to help other people find their dreamies (e.g. buying out auctions for other people). I don't have a set of dreamies (I kinda just let villagers rotate and give away villagers that move out), so I could use the NMT to help other people make their villager lineups more complete. :)

• Island Rep: Isabelle
  • Island Name: Celestine
  • What would you do with your NMTs if you won?: I would probably use it to get my dreamies, like Coco and Zucker, Maybe Raymond too *shrug*. After I do get all my dreamies, I'd probably use what I have left to do trades and Maybe help others get their dreamies as well. :D
Thank you so much for hosting such a big giveaway btw. :3

• Island Rep: Katelynn
  • Island Name: Orion
  • WWYD: That is... a lot of tickets, even the third place prize. I don't tend to buy villagers, so I'd be more likely to use them for island hopping. I would probably spend a few to visit someone for cataloging or buying items that I'm looking for. I have friends who play the game as well and I would probably share with them in hopes they'll be able to find a villager or two that they like. Anything that was left over would eventually get used for the above reasons in the future.

• Island Rep: Hailey
  • Island Name: Tokyo
  • What would you do with your NMTs if you won? I would use them to get the resources I need to get my island to 5 stars. I would also use them to get Coco, Marina, and Ankha, my all-time favorite villagers. I also have a friend that I would love to share my resources with. She is a new player and I want to show her what to do and help her as well. Leftovers will be sent to other friends I play with.
  • Finally, thanks for hosting this giveaway.

Island Rep: Ixia Mia
Island Name: Azkaban
WWYD: I am on the prowl to make my island a cat oasis! I'm currently two cats away from locking my villagers in with me for life. I need the NMTs to go out there and bring these meowsters to their FOREVER home. :)

Thanks for doing the giveaway - super sweet.

Island Rep: Alex
Island Name: Orsterra
WWYD: I would definitely go island hopping a bit, since I’ve done it very rarely since launch. I hope to meet some new villagers that would be nice on my island. I also definitely would want to give some of it to a few of my friends as well, because giving other people opportunities is one of the most satisfying things in life. :) <3

Thank you so much for this chance, good luck to everyone else!

Island Rep: Tina
Island Name: Koholint
WWYD: I would use the winnings to discover elusive garbage island. Then build my second life there amongst the giant water bugs until I amass enough notoriety to become the queen of filth. As per usual, I would eventually be overthrown in a slobby coup where I nigh escape with my life intact. I would wash ashore on Koholint with amnesia and find the remaining stack of unused NMTs. "I feel these would be safer in someone else's hands." I squint and think for a moment. "However, since they are in my care" 🤔, I would then use the rest in equal parts: to recruit dream villagers to my cause and to give away to the good people of Belltree.

Thank you for indulging us and being so generous. :)

island rep: Maddy
Island name: penisland
WWYD: I would like to get some more furniture and DIYs. Also needing to find a Cranky villager

• Island Rep: Kain
  • Island Name: Hyrule
  • WWYD: Give to friends who do not have all their dreaming as well as use to fulfill my island layout goals! (Rare flower paths, Nook Miles items of colors/designs I do not have in mine, special items to make cute areas throughout the island.

Island Rep: Stephanie
Island Name: Arcadia
WWYD: i'd love to use the nmt's to decorate my island through trading, and i do have most of my dreamies but i would love to get the rest of them as well!

Last bump for the night for all the night owls out there (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Island Rep: Adelaide
Island Name: Langtree
WWYD: I actually really do enjoy going island hopping, I don't know, it gives me a sort of thrill when I meet a villager I wanted on an island as opposed to buying them off of someone, plus it gives me something to do if I know that I don't have much to do on a particular day. I might even meet a villager that I wouldn't have known that I'd liked unless I actually got the chance to meet them. I have bought one villager before, but as much as I really love her, I don't think I experienced the same level of excitement as I would have if I had met her on the islands. I didn't want to waste the few number of tickets I had saved up knowing that I only had a small chance of getting her or someone else that I wanted, so I bought her instead for IGB, but I really wish I got to experience the excitement of seeing her on the islands. The thing is, going island hopping with a small number of tickets feels very daunting. I think having more tickets when I go island hopping would make me feel a bit more at ease while I'm doing the island hopping.

• Island Rep: Daniel
  • Island Name: East Isles
  • What would you do with your NMTs if you won?
    • I will probably buy out Tom Nook with all those NMTs and be the "Tom Nook" of the next game and grant loans and stuff to the next villagers. I will also start visiting villagers in the morning and laugh out loud and say, "You have been blessed by the NMT gods" Bwahahaha

Island Rep: Ariana!
Island Name: Tanukitomo!
WWYD:

Imagine. It is auction day. you see your dreamie. let's just say... Ankha or ... Raymond. I step up with 400 nmt. I bid. I finally win an auction and not get my butt whooped by everyone💀 we winning. ive seen how high they can get... dreamies time.

tysm for this :) too kind.

Last edited:
Rep: Sky
Island name: Azure Reef
WWID: My goal in ACNH is to have 10 sheep villagers. I would use every ticket to find all those cute fluffy babies and create my own flock~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back