• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway {WINNERS ANNOUNCED!}🎉🎉Blink's 700 NMT Giveaway🎉🎉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Island Rep: Babo
Island Name: La Lotte
WWYD: I would definitely use it to find Raymond 'cause I need Marshal's smug partner on my island ;-; (idk why he's playin hard to get on 'em mystery islands hahahahuhuhu ;-; ) &&& then after getting him, with hopefully a few NMTs used, I would def pay this kindness forward & give away the remaining tickets I have on hand!!! <3 Thank you for this giveaway!

• Island Rep: Kitten
  • Island Name: Serenity
  • What would you do with your NMTs if you won?: Go island hopping! Collect materials because I am super low on materials ALL THE TIME omg. I like to try and rotate my villagers too (I am trying to experience new villagers in New Horizons - not just settle on the same villagers as always), so it'd be much easier to find villagers I haven't seen before too! I might also try and buy some hybrids with them, once I move my rocks (big project I am slowly working on right now, RIP me).
Thank you for hosting! :3

• Island Rep: Kam
  • Island Name: Kalypso
  • What would you do with your NMTs if you won?: I would put them towards more giveaways! I have an ACNH instagram and I try to hold weekly giveaways there. I would use some of them towards commissioning people here on TBT as well! I would love some more art of my AC character. <3 Thank you for your generosity and good luck everyone!!

Island Rep: Karms
Island Name: Zoidberg
WWYD: I'd give my son half so we could find our last two dreamies (1 each). We loooove island hopping.

• Island Rep: Fia
  • Island Name: Suncoast
  • What would you do with your NMTs if you won? I’d dreamie hunt, and then spend some on making my island a rustic, sort of wild tropical paradise. I’d share some with my partner since I he had a select few favorite villagers that he’s attached to. Then the rest, I’ll share with friends :)
  • Thank you for doing this!

Island Rep: Holly
Island Name: Sylva
What would you do with your NMTs if you won?: I would spend them on collecting all the DIY recipes I can and on searching for new villagers to live in my town!

Congrats on collecting your dreamies!

Island Rep: Sarah
Island Name: Kapalua
WWYD: My island is Disney themed, so I am hunting for Villagers with Disney names (Aurora, fauna, Alice). It has been tough gathering the NMT to look for them. :)

Thanks for creating this giveaway!

Island Rep: Kelsie
Island Name: Ahtohallan
WWYD: If I managed to win this giveaway, I would use these NMTs smartly in search of dreams that I want for my island (Mostly Fauna ;u;). In the end, if I got to acquire all the villagers of my dreams, I would even share some amongst my friends in hopes that they can also achieve some luck in finding the villagers of their dreams or just to acquire some materials that they are in need of :)

This is so nice of you to do! Tyson! ^^

congratulations on collecting your dreamies!!! such a relief, right? ^^;
  • Island Rep: Nikki
  • Island Name: Usagi
  • What would you do with your NMTs if you won?
    • support artists commissioning !!
    • obtain items for my pink-themed island
    • whatever else I can give back :)

giphy.gif

Island Rep: Drag
Island Name: Lunaria
What would you do with your NMTs if you won? I would use the nmt to help buy resources and dreamies! I want to do a Raymond giveaway to thank the forum for its everlasting kindness and I'd like some tickets to help mystery island tours to find him again, granted he is a dreamie of mine as well. I'm going for a royal/celestial theme for my town which is gonna cost a lot of star fragments and gold. Celeste never visits me anymore :<

Island Rep: Alexis
Island Name: Eureka
What would you do with your NMTs if you won? Honestly, I’d try and buy Raymond. It’s a pretty shallow reason but he’s pretty cool and I’ve been wanting to get him for a while, yet he commands fairly outrageous prices, haha.

Island Rep: Lavamaize
Island Name: Palm Bay
WWYD: I would use the NMT to search for my dream villagers. Some of them include, Willow, Butch, Phoebe, Teddy, Eunice, Wolfgang, or Freya. I would espically search for Willow as she was one of my first villagers from my first Animal Crossing game (New Leaf) who still remains in my town today.

Thank you for doing this giveaway!

Island Rep: ` v`)/
Island Name: Pomona
WWYD: Help my partner get the rest of their dreamies, buy the rest of the hybrids/items I need to finish revamping my entire island ; v; /

Island Rep: Anupa
Island Name: Tilleul
WWYD: First I would try to trade for Fauna (my #1 dreamie and ride-or-die since 2013!!) - My friend is also looking for Raymond, so I'd help her with that <3
And then!! Because I'm crazy, I decided I want to cover my island (like as much as the game will allow) in star fragments SO this would probably help a lot with that!!

Last edited:
  • Island Rep: Maiana
  • Island Name: Pok'omokko
  • What would you do with your NMTs if you won?: Fund my impulsive buying habits & purchase zodiac fragments!
Thank you for this!

Island Rep: Jackabee
Island Name: Sunburst Island
What would you do with your NMTs if you won?

• Look for the rest of my dream team.
  • Pay for a bunch of art commissions.
  • Finish up the rest of my island. I have a bunch of wishlisted items that I still need to get. Thanks for doing this by the way!

• Island Rep: kelpy
  • Island Name: eventide
  • What would you do with your NMTs if you won?: i would buy a butt ton of art from artists on tbt!!! i would also maybe trade some for BTB and change my username (yet again) and i’d probably buy all my wishlist items and finish my fossil collection :’)

Island Rep: Alan
Island Name: Atlantis
WWYD: I would find the rest of the villagers I hope to become residents on my island. Any extra NMTs over what I need after getting them will be donated to friends that are still looking for their dreamies. None will be auctioned and a valid attempt will be made as many people as possible to receive benefit from the extras available.

tysm for doing this giveaway for those that can't get their dreamies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back