Will you be getting it?

Woo got it because I got the new 3ds xl one XD got harriet's amiibo card too, nice :D

yay ^^have fun!

- - - - - -

I've had the game for a while. It does get repetitive after a while. But it's not too shabby.
that's the thing tho, if it does get repetitve, or you burn out and feel uninspired, you can just set it aside and take a break for a few weeks (or just visit houses instead of making new ones), maybe till the next contest or animal comes and start again, when you're ready.
it's just very stress-free and undemanding in that sense, which i like. you can choose your own pace. ^^

Last edited:
i will thank you :)

yeah i can imagine it can burn you out, but it can't be worse than new leaf since you don't really get "game over" if you pause it a few days...

To be honest, I'm new t sure if I will. I like the concept, but because all I'm doing is designing other homes.. it seems a little to repetitive to me. I was excited at first like many others, but then I realized how much I'd probably be playing it.

nope. i played it at a nintendo gaming event. i had very high hopes, but once i started playing it, it was probably one of the most boring AC (perhaps even 3DS) games i had ever played.

N o p e

Now, this is my opinion but when the game was announced I was like "wtf this looks horrible" then I watched let's plays on YouTube, I was right.

I got it in the mail from my online friend a few days ago and I love it! It's probably gonna end up being among my favorite gifts this year. I can't believe so many people don't like it.

I got it the second day it came out, pretty much haven't been playing very actively. I've been soo caught up on animal crossing new leaf and town development for the past 4 or so months I completely blurred out happy home designer, but I have started the game and built a hospital and a caf?. When I get back into it, I'll be redecorating and all since how it is now, the characters are standing in odd places because of furniture taking up all the room and they don't use much of the objects xD

I got the game on Saturday and started playing it this Monday. I love it so far! I also bought a set of cards but I haven't tried them out yet because I don't have the NFC reader. It's a really nice game and I know I'm going to get hooked on it!

I actually really want to get it, especially since I really do like the concept! I also really like collecting things so collecting the Amiibo cards would be right up my alley!

I was really unimpressed when it was announced, but that's mainly because I didn't understand the point. I don't feel like they did it any justice in the first few advertisements.

I thought the final trailer looked cute and set out to buy it around a week after it came out. I pick it up and do a house or two a day sometimes and I do think it's a useful feature to practice designing your house for the other games.

It's just something cute and relaxing to do if you can afford splurging on it with its current price.

I really don't know. It seems like something I might get obsessed with for a while and then completely lose interest later. x_x

I like that there are so many characters you can design a house for and that you don't need the Amiibo cards, but at the same time it's not like you can really interact with the villagers like you can in New Leaf, or am I wrong about that?

Back