• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Will you be buying the physical or digital release?

For games like this, digital 100000%

AC is the type of game I want to be able to play anytime without constantly having to switch cartridges in-between other games. Digital is just super convenient. Plus, the save file is stored on the system anyway, so if you lose your Switch you'll lose your progress (unless it's cloudsaved) and won't be able to play your save file on any other console.
Except that if you go digitally, you can redownload th e game through your Nintendo account on another system in case it gets lost, so you wouldn't have to rebuy unlike the physical one.

I'll go physical for games I'm on the fence about and that I might want to resell. But AC?? Nahhhh

Last edited:
I'm getting the physical copy! I'm so excited because I've moved to Korea since last August so my Korean Switch game box collection is starting to build up! :)

Back