Will there be Christmas lights on cedar trees in Southern Hemisphere?

balloonman2

The Great
Bells
Hi,

I was just wondering whether anyone knows if there will be Christmas lights on the cedar trees in the Southern Hemisphere? There isn’t any so far but I thought this might change tomorrow.

I don't think so since it is a winter unique event. Since they aren't Christmas decorations and just winter ornaments- but I could be wrong!

Hi,

I was just wondering whether anyone knows if there will be Christmas lights on the cedar trees in the Southern Hemisphere? There isn’t any so far but I thought this might change tomorrow.

The Festive DIYs are available for both hemispheres starting tomorrow. Yes, the cedar trees will be decorated.

The Festive DIYs are available for both hemispheres starting tomorrow. Yes, the cedar trees will be decorated.
Okay thanks, so to confirm they will be decorated from the 15th of December, the same time as the festive DIYs come available?
Post automatically merged:

Hello my fellow Australian haha wow

We will be able to see the lights tomorrow the 15th :)
Haha hello, good to know there is at least one Australian on here. Thanks I was regretting choosing the Southern Hemisphere for a while there.

Okay thanks, so to confirm they will be decorated from the 15th of December, the same time as the festive DIYs come available?
Yep. Festive season runs from December 15th until January 6th. Cedar trees will only be decorated during this time period.

Yes. Toy Day/Christmas is a December holiday and not a season holiday. Whether it's summer in SH, or Winter in NH, they will be decorated beginning Dec 15.

Back