Will I ever get a 10th villager? +how long before a villager talks about moving again

ardnaid

Bells
I had 10 but Pinky moved away almost 2 weeks ago and no one has moved in since. I haven't even had a camper to ask to move in. :( So do I just need to keep being patient? I thought about buying a villager but I don't know how, haha. Plus I'm still upgrading homes so I'm broke.

As for my second question, Frobert was going to move out and I kept telling him "Bye" or whatever when he'd bring it up, but I stupidly kept talking to him because he was giving me a lot of stuff. And then he decided to stay and be better friends... poo. How long before he asks again? I want some fresh villagers in my town. :3

You don't get a 10th villager randomly.. You must adopt one from another town, or get one from the campsite..

How long before a villager pings to move can be random (particularly if you don't TT)

I see. Thanks. :( I guess I'll just have to wait for a camper since I don't really visit people on WiFi.

You don't get a 10th villager randomly.. You must adopt one from another town, or get one from the campsite..

WiFi/street pass move-ins can be the 10th too. (Meaning if you visit/someone visits you that recently voided a villager, they may move in)

You could watch the villager trading plaza for giveaways if you don't want to wait for a camper, or keep an eye on cycling threads.

Last edited:
Back