• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Wildlife Spotting (The Poliwags Cabin)

It doesn't require making a thread to unlock. That seemingly worked for one person based on sheer coincidence; it's not actually part of it. You only need to watch any board for new posts (with email notifications selected) and wait for a post to be made!

Apparently it doesn't work on a mobile? I got a few emails notifications, but there's no bear to click on ><

True, we're all so caught up in the answer we didn't have time to congratulate you for solving it! Great job friendo @Millysaurusrexjr !
Here's your crown
1630110467121.png

It doesn't require making a thread to unlock. That seemingly worked for one person based on sheer coincidence; it's not actually part of it. You only need to watch any board for new posts and wait for one to be made!
Yeah, sorry about that! Hope you at least got a chuckle out of my post and sorry for what I now know is a spam post for you to clear! 😖

Apparently it doesn't work on a mobile? I got a few emails notifications, but there's no bear to click on ><
It works on all devices. The bear will appear when you receive an email after someone posts. Here are the settings you need for it to work:

Screenshot_20210828-012828_Samsung Internet.jpg

It took about 5 minutes after I watched the board for a message with the bear to appear for me, so I would give it a few minutes!

Wait, but I already get messages from topics I'm watching - does it have to be this board? Because none of my email notifs have the bear attached...

Back