White Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Golden Watering Can
White Rose
White Rose
lq3g6OK.png

The sounds of rustling bushes and whispering trees are clear in the deep mountains. Let's all follow the trails to spot some wildlife animals together! But be sure to be quiet so we don't scare them away. 🐾

How to Participate

Work together to find hidden wild animals! Unlike any of TBT's clue hunts before, this is a collaborative event. Each cabin will receive their own set of clues that they will need to decipher in order to earn Mountain Tokens and rack up your cabin points!

The difficulty of the hunt has increased. We will also not reveal whether the riddle type is a "clue" or a "puzzle."
  • Clue: This is a typical clue that will give you an idea of where you might find the animal around TBT. It will appear somewhere as a link or little image graphic, which you can click to redeem. They don't all look the same. While many may be located in forum threads, this is not always the case.
  • Puzzle: Use the clue to work out the code. Once you've worked it out, click your Mountain Token amount from your sidebar or profile, and enter the code in the "Redeem" box as shown below. Make sure to type it in all caps and with no spaces or symbols in place of "CODEGOESHERE".
eggredeem-png.365895

If you're unfamiliar with our annual Easter egg hunts, please take the time to check them out in the Bulletin Board to get an idea of how the clues are presented. Recent direct links below:

TBT's Ninth Annual Easter Egg Hunt
TBT's Halloweaster 2020
TBT's Seventh Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Rules

• You may only work with your own cabin. Do not discuss the clues with anyone not from your own cabin.
  • Do not assist other cabins with their clues.
  • Do not share your cabin's clues and answers with other cabins arriving from other weeks.
  • If you're found to be cheating in other ways, you may have your currency removed, be banned from the remainder of the TBT Camp, or be banned from future events.
  • Please discuss wildlife spottings only in this thread.
  • Remain respectful, following the rules & guidelines at all times.

How to Submit

Simply post in this thread when taking on a clue. Leave your train of thought, directions, tips, and anything else you can think of to help your team find the hidden animals (may be a bear or fox)!

Once you've found your animal, make sure it is redeemed. After redeeming, please notify your team in this thread! Finding the hidden animals will net your cabin extra points per clue. You'll have until Sunday to figure out all three clues.

Prizes

Participation: 5 Mountain Tokens per animal discovered.
Cabin points per correct answer: 200 Points (maximum 600)

Clues

WildlifeFirst SightingClueAnswerNote
Wildlife 1Sunday, August 22 @ 7 PM EDTIt's feasible to speak to everyone, but not when you're alone.Start a conversation with yourself.
Wildlife 2Tuesday, August 24 @ 7 PM EDTThe regular bearer appears irregularly if you know where to look.

HINT: I'm just a messenger here to deliver your hint. Have you been monitoring everything? Even through all the junk? We're getting bored watching you. Unfortunately, opting out now is not an option.
The notification email received by users when they "watch" a board for new posts (mail).See Jeremy's message here.
Wildlife 3Thursday, August 26 @ 7 PM EDTRally your fauna and flora! A gala of bucks and daisies. I’m lucky to have spot a robin and wild bunnies under a grand willow tree. Is a bell ringing? Round them up and let the chips fall where they may.2799
Sum of all official Amiibo cards for the mentioned villagers/NPCs.
Fauna = 019
Flora = 274
Gala = 265
Buck = 268
Daisy = 258
Lucky = 385
Robin = 400
Bunnie = 087
Willow = 097
Isabelle = 001, 113, 215, 301
Chip = 116

Be sure to take frequent breaks if you feel yourself getting stuck. Good luck!

Don't worry, we got this, everybody. Just stay calm and remember that we're figuring this out together, not alone.

@deana You're so smart!

Just so I understand how this works, are we all supposed to go click on the fox, or is one person clicking it enough?

Lol, I'm so used to the Egg Hunt and was very confused when I saw the answer posted. 😂
Post automatically merged:

@deana You're so smart!

Just so I understand how this works, are we all supposed to go click on the fox, or is one person clicking it enough?
We're all supposed to click it!

Collectively, one person is enough to get the points. Individually, we must all click on it if we want the tokens.

ok nvm, I just didn't do it in the intended way

(I tried to start a conversation with another user and then edit the url to my uername)

You should see a fox right beside it! Click it and you'll get 5 mountain tokens!
there was no fox, but it turns out I was doing it wrong

the intended way is to go to convos and start a new one and type in your name and try to send

what I did was went to another user's profile and tried to start a convo from there and then edited the url to be my own username and tried to start a convo that way

the former method has the fox, the latter method doesn't

Back