Wildlife Spotting (The Poliwags Cabin)

ok, done. that was obnoxious, but it's a teamwide thing, so w/e

anyways...
Screen Shot 2021-08-27 at 7.10.12 PM.png

tf is jeremy doing here with 55 mountain tokens?

this literally gave me flashbacks to this nightmare from the last egg hunt;

Egg 14Apr 4 9:00 AM EDTClueA surefire means of contacting Donatello's weapon. Posted!Donatello from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles uses a Bo Staff as his weapon. You were required to create and submit a thread in Contact the Staff in order to trigger this egg.Oblivia142

😭😭 congrats besties on finding it!! now we can finally relax.

Egg 14Apr 4 9:00 AM EDTClueA surefire means of contacting Donatello's weapon. Posted!Donatello from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles uses a Bo Staff as his weapon. You were required to create and submit a thread in Contact the Staff in order to trigger this egg.Oblivia142

Now I can stop having dreams trying to figure out a code. I ended up trying to swat a car as a result in my sleep lol.

sorry, but that clue was easy af

Now I can stop having dreams trying to figure out a code. I ended up trying to swat a car as a result in my sleep lol.

Some of you really never recovered huh lol

Great job, everyone! I wasn’t much help on this Wildlife Spotting, but I’m really happy it’s finally completed!

okay but i was one of the 142 who got that one ajdkckvkg

if nothing else, I am glad that I was correct in my thinking that people were zoning in on the wrong aspects of the clue way too much

not that I had any basis on this, but just that sort of thing comes up way too often in egg hunts (from myself included)

Back