• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Wildlife Spotting (Crystal Ballers Cabin)

What do you think it means by “short temporary” and “medium permanent”?

Okay so Cabin One just found their third clue, and the link was in a YouTube vid so that makes me more inclined to believe the clue might not be hidden in a thread like we are thinking. I think it might be in a weirder/more obscure place (assuming it’s not a puzzle). I mentioned this in a discord but I’m looking through the articles/comments on Animal Crossing World so uhhh we will see

Okay so Cabin One just found their third clue, and the link was in a YouTube vid so that makes me more inclined to believe the clue might not be hidden in a thread like we are thinking. I think it might be in a weirder/more obscure place (assuming it’s not a puzzle). I mentioned this in a discord but I’m looking through the articles/comments on Animal Crossing World so uhhh we will see
i was checking ACW earlier, but gave up because I also thought they had to be hosted on the forum itself. A good idea, hope it pans out!

Where could the clue be?
28125CA6-3DA9-45D6-A6B9-6AE5356D99D0.jpeg

Trying to look at it from a new perspective. What if “Recent Ancients.” is a direction to read the next part of the clue backwards?
This is why we should use 100% of the brain
Post automatically merged:

That’s says “permanent medium to temporary short” unless you mean type all the letters backwards like “olleh”

Another thing on the forum arranged by recentness is the front page member list. I’ve been monitoring a bit but there being something hidden in a member’s about page or profile set to always be online and thus on the front page sounds very TBT Egg Hunt to me

Another thing on the forum arranged by recentness is the front page member list. I’ve been monitoring a bit but there being something hidden in a member’s about page or profile set to always be online and thus on the front page sounds very TBT Egg Hunt to me
iirc if it's on someone's page it's always a staff members so that it can't be changed

Back