• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Wildlife Spotting (Crystal Ballers Cabin)

Omg guys I think I found it!!!! Can someone help me confirm if this is it, it was in the old school discord channel on the bell tree

View attachment 391139
Post automatically merged:

YES IT WORKED!!!
I'm SCREAMING AHHHHHH I LOVE YOU
Post automatically merged:

but also can we talk about how VAGUE that clue was and still is lol @xlisapisa I can't believe you found it!! nice job!!

ITS FINALLY OVER!
1628828094862.png

Congratulations Crystal Ballers on solving all 3 clues! I suppose this means you all won't need my gift after all. 😅 Don't forget to all redeem the Mountain Tokens before Sunday.

Very proud of our cabin!!

Before @xlisapisa ended up figuring it out, one of my last theories was looking in the Old But Liked Songs thread. I noticed that the video for the song Shout in this post had the letters "tbt" in it (short for Throwback Tunes) and I was all :eek: for a moment and kept trying passwords that had to do with Shout.

Glad that we got through this and we can finally put this behind us. Good job everyone!

How to solve this clue:

Go to the trading tab > Click + new trade > Type in a username and open the trade (you can use your own, mine or someone else!) > Click Cancel Trade and the bear will show up!

I didn't even know where that was or what were you talking about. Thanks for the instructions!

And the greatest BOW DOWN TO YOUR KNEES UNTIL YOUR CHIN SCRATCHES THE FLOOR to @xlisapisa! You're awesome, girl! :cool:
(But whoever had this idea was diabolic! :devilish:)

Last edited:
So while I was in between flights over the past two days my team members managed to solve all of the clues before I even read the prompts! Thank you everyone for your hard work, you all are geniuses! And also, wow, these puzzles are hard. If this were an actual egg hunt I would’ve found zero lol

I don't even know where that is or what are you talking about. How am I supposed to redeem the tokens, please? :unsure:

And the greatest BOW DOWN TO YOUR KNEES UNTIL YOUR CHIN SCRATCHES THE FLOOR to @xlisapisa! You're awesome, girl! :cool:
(But whoever had this idea was diabolic! :devilish:)

At the top right where it says "Shop" and has the bell bag icon, click that. Then click trading on there. In that spot then click "New trade" (will be top right) and put in your own name, and press "Open trade". From there just press cancel, and you'll see a bear icon to redeem your points from. :)

At the top right where it says "Shop" and has the bell bag icon, click that. Then click trading on there. In that spot then click "New trade" (will be top right) and put in your own name, and press "Open trade". From there just press cancel, and you'll see a bear icon to redeem your points from. :)

I've just edited the message a minute ago, since I tried the instructions :ROFLMAO: But thanks anyway!

Omg seriously good job to all those who managed to solve them!!! I could never :”)
My takeaway from this is that I probably wouldn’t find any eggs in a solo egg hunt HAHA

Back