• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Wiihaven

ricano4life said:
Rorato74 said:
Nigel91 said:
The JJ said:
melly said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep
hes an adult? :S
I doubt it. I don't think any adult can be that immature. I'm sure his "wife" was just him on another account.
No it was his wife... She's REALLY mean. She starting yelling at my friends and saying "Delete them! I'm going to go report them on TBT!" for just digging holes and running around. >.<
Who the hell plays AC at age 31?
Did I mention he was a hacker?

Rorato74 said:
ricano4life said:
Rorato74 said:
Nigel91 said:
The JJ said:
I doubt it. I don't think any adult can be that immature. I'm sure his "wife" was just him on another account.
No it was his wife... She's REALLY mean. She starting yelling at my friends and saying "Delete them! I'm going to go report them on TBT!" for just digging holes and running around. >.<
And a hacker? No life...

ricano4life said:
Rorato74 said:
ricano4life said:
Rorato74 said:
Nigel91 said:
And a hacker? No life...
Used to be DirtyD although he was 27 >_> :p.

Wow Wiihaven. I bet that guy took him years to find a gf. then a wife. Her wife must have no life like him.

why would WiiHaven waste months trying to figure out how to hack zeta boards (no life) he should join hugsforhackers.com i saw it on a commercial lololololololololololololol

Knightlordco said:
ricano4life said:
Rorato74 said:
ricano4life said:
Rorato74 said:
And a hacker? No life...
Used to be DirtyD although he was 27 >_> :p.

Wow Wiihaven. I bet that guy took him years to find a gf. then a wife. Her wife must have no life like him.
I can tell you DirtyD is that old, he's mature and a nice member unlike wiihaven who apparently is "31". I swear to god, he acted like a 5 year old when his shop closed down and *****ed about it being closed and blaming Nigel.

melly said:
The JJ said:
If his mum knew he was doing this..
he's not a kid >_< he's an adult, and he got mad cuase his shop was locked down by someone younger

I would get mad if my shop got closed after successful buisness, but I would not go to revenge, enough siad,
Does he have metal issues?

Wow, he's lying he's not an adult.

Nigel91 said:
The JJ said:
melly said:
The JJ said:
If his mum knew he was doing this..
he's not a kid >_< he's an adult, and he got mad cuase his shop was locked down by someone younger

I would get mad if my shop got closed after successful buisness, but I would not go to revenge, enough siad,
hes an adult? :S
lol

Guys I know what he did but, for all we know his life could be really hard.

Animalcrossingwhisperer said:
That's like saying it's okay to steal because you're broke.

TravisTouchdown said:
Animalcrossingwhisperer said:
That's like saying it's okay to steal because you're broke.
Lol. But that dude is *censored.3.0*ing annoying. I went over to my friends town, he came, said *censored.3.0* you and left. XD

melly said:
okie, I'll keep my eye open, this is sad
he was nice, but turned mean after the lockdown >.<
Thank you. Someone who cares other than me. Then agian we both bought from the same shop alot lol. He was great.

Back