Buying Wii, DS, & 3DS Games -- Physical Copies Preferred, List Updated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies for putting everyone else's deals with me on hold, but I've purchased Bravely Default from a member and it arrived this morning. :)

I've removed it from the list, and I can still afford at least one more. I'll be getting in touch with a few others who have PM'd me, but in the meantime I'm open to new offers! c:

^ That sucks. I keep them in their cases on my shelf and I don't have a binder or extra case for them; in other words, I can't really go without a case. D:

And, for once, I can't even find a replacement case for it on ebay.

I dunno about 10k for HeartGold and SoulSilver. I bought them used and it cost me 160+ USD when I got them both together,

I have pkmn pearl ( no case ) and pkmn black with case and manual :0

I dunno about 10k for HeartGold and SoulSilver. I bought them used and it cost me 160+ USD when I got them both together,

Pokemon games I can understand; they tend to get pricey.

But I'm afraid the highest I would go is 13k each, though I'd only want SoulSilver for the time being if you would sell.

They're on ebay for anywhere from $25-40, complete with the case and manual. Some are auctions, but a handful are $35-40 'buy it now', which is what I'm basing my offer on, the $40. :v

I have pkmn pearl ( no case ) and pkmn black with case and manual :0

ahh, all of this Pokemon. D:

A replacement case will cost me $10... So I can offer 7.5k for Pearl?

And I'm not entirely sure if I'm interested in Pokemon Black.. I didn't really care for White 2, got 5 badges in and quit. And I dunno if the original B&W would be any better. :c

Pokemon games I can understand; they tend to get pricey.

But I'm afraid the highest I would go is 13k each, though I'd only want SoulSilver for the time being if you would sell.

They're on ebay for anywhere from $25-40, complete with the case and manual. Some are auctions, but a handful are $35-40 'buy it now', which is what I'm basing my offer on, the $40. :v

ahh, all of this Pokemon. D:

A replacement case will cost me $10... So I can offer 7.5k for Pearl?

And I'm not entirely sure if I'm interested in Pokemon Black.. I didn't really care for White 2, got 5 badges in and quit. And I dunno if the original B&W would be any better. :c

7.5k for pearl sounds great c:

and I understand !! I have white 2 as well and it was soooo boring D: black was definetly a lot more fun story-wise !
edit : I also didnt finish white 2 btw :u i dont even remember the villians or whatever you had to do. it was just a really bad game overall LMAO

Last edited:
"Sticky: Bells and collectibles can no longer be used to purchase items worth real money"

aaaand closing this, too. :c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back