• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Wii Contoler

adammark61313

Bells
Can you use the wii classic controller in the game? because i don't want to use the wii remote and knunchuck that is a stupid way to control you character please tell me :gyroidconfused:

Some people will disagree with your opinion on the matter, but in the end it's currently confirmed that you can only use either the Wii Remote by itself, or the Nunchuck.

adammark61313 said:
thanks for that plus im not a noob i have been playing ac for years so :p
Just because you've been playing AC for years doesn't mean you're not a noob. Heck, i've only been playing AC for about a year or two and i'm less of a noob than you.

What about gamecube controller support?

I have never used the classic controller.. i wanan try now though lol!! but yeah i think the wiimote is the best thing with the numchuck but i guess people have different opinions

Back